Make outpost bonus related to how many uplinks you still have alive on your base

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
BirdmanGE
Commodore

Make outpost bonus related to how many uplinks you still have alive on your base

Post#1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:17 am

To mix things up on squad wars, how about the % boost gained from holding outposts is related to how many uplinks you still have functioning on your own sullust base?

3 uplinks active = full bonus
2 uplinks active = 2/3 bonus
1 uplink active = 1/3 bonus
0 uplinks active = no bonus

Thoughts?

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Make outpost bonus related to how many uplinks you still have alive on your base

Post#2 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:35 am

Then it really would be all about how many people you have on at the start. No thanks.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Noahjedi77
Captain

Re: Make outpost bonus related to how many uplinks you still have alive on your base

Post#3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:10 am

I think that's a cool idea and it would make less tako and tat ties I think. It would probably hurt the imps because whoever has more people on at start would definitely have an advantage, and when I was on an I p squad it could take a few hours to get matched up. This would mean there is a random start time for that squad and many members could struggle to b on. Rebs seem to get matched up in 2 seconds so that means the war can b start around a certain time that would b good for everybody
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

BirdmanGE
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:50 am

Any other thoughts?

Swad
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:36 am

I dont like the outposts at all. I believe they ruin a good war. Anything that enhances the strongest or most active team even further, will only put more teams off participating. There are many squads now that dont touch wars at all now, largely due to the outpost effect in my view.
Casual teams that dont have everyone that can join in at the same time are already at a disadvantage.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Noahjedi77
Captain

Post#6 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:52 am

maybe an ability to have no outposts? like how u can turn off same faction matchups?
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

mrakira415
Officer

Post#7 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Noahjedi77 wrote:maybe an ability to have no outposts? like how u can turn off same faction matchups?

Nice - i like this idea...ability to set certain criteria for war match ups...may take longer to match up, but sounds like a cool idea...i bet some of the top squads would want the extra challenges...
like allowing or not allowing:
-heros
-air support
-equipment
-ops
-specific troop only - like regs only LOL or no healers

could be a cool challenge...or coin toss and each team gets to select a handicap for the other team LOL

RCM
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:13 am

Makes no difference to me, but all you're doing is handing the advantage to players who crystal and wars would be done in the first thirty minutes. It becomes less strategy and simply a mob action. It turns every match into a "tako" war.
Empire squad: WAR247 227/4/8 W/L/D

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”