New Trap for HQ10

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
mrakira415
Officer

Re: New Trap for HQ10

Post#11 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:45 pm

DarthRommel wrote:
mrakira415 wrote:
Python6 wrote:Give me a second research center. That is something that I would definitely be tempted to spend money on. The research times at 10 are already crazy long. add in all the frag upgrades and there is a huge backlog.

Hmm second research center would be awesome...but its useful life will eventually end...whereas a second cantina is a gift that can keep on giving LOL :P

Does it?
In theory, yes, the research should be done at some point, but in Disney They just keep adding new units and equipment, without end.

By now we deserve no less as a second research. the number of 'items' to research has about doubled if not trippled since the introduction of the armoury. In fact, i've always found it absurd you can not research the equipment at the armoury itself, where it belongs!

Ya you right...i guess with the every expanding unlocks a second research center would be awesome for you gamers that unlock everything so fast LOL...ok the answer for the topic is another research center, another cantina, and another trap =P

Midge
Admiral

Re: New Trap for HQ10

Post#12 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:11 am

DarthRommel wrote:
Midge wrote:Dude ... level 10 has a couple HUGE additions ... the healer ship and TWELVE more cap in your transporters instead of 6. These are of major importance, plus the ability to take everything to Level X.

Seems you are downplaying the difference in a Level X and Level IX Sonic as well.

Dude: You're talking upgrades, while he talks NEW STUFF...

Uh ... thanks for responding a month later ... and I pointed out the fact that HE DOES GET NEW STUFF. The heal ship is new stuff.

Also, I see nothing to indicate he is just talking about new stuff more than upgrades. He says he needs more incentive to go to Level 10 and I point out a small number of reasons that Level 10 is a big jump from Level 9.

But, cool story, bro.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”