New Trap for HQ10

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
RavenweST
Storm Trooper

New Trap for HQ10

Post#1 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:33 am

Hello this is my first post on forum.

There is a new trap idea for level10 players. Need more advantages to be level10. Level 10 players can make only 20walls 1factory and 2urrets etc.. This isn't enough. HQ10 must be more useful. A lot of players wont level up to 10. (I said too many level 10)

There are two IDT/LAAT traps for level9. And these traps can deploy heavy troopers/soldiers.

Must be 1 new trap for only level10 players. This new trap like IDT and LAAT (but different version)

New Low Altitude Assault Carrier (LAAC) trap for Rebels : It can deploy 1AT-TE for defense and we can make only 1LAAC.

New Imperial Dropship Carrier (IDC) trap for Empire : It can deploy 1AT-DP for defense and we can make only 1IDC.

I wrote basically. (Sorry my English isn't good.) I will try to add images. Write your ideas and comment please.

DeathStriker

Re: New Trap for HQ10

Post#2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:59 am

RavenweST wrote:Hello this is my first post on forum.

There is a new trap idea for level10 players.

New Low Altitude Assault Carrier (LAAC) trap for Rebels : It can deploy 1AT-TE for defense and we can make only 1LAAC.

New Imperial Dropship Carrier (IDC) trap for Empire : It can deploy 1AT-DP for defense and we can make only 1IDC.

I wrote basically. (Sorry my English isn't good.) I will try to add images. Write your ideas and comment please.

RavenweST - Welcome to the Forum! :D

This is Fan-Made Forum and as such Disney doesn't post here (although they - may - read it but we don't know for sure).

If you are passionate about this Suggestion I suggest you send it to Disney Mobile Support. You can contact Disney Mobile Support here.

Click on the BLUE [Contact Us] Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.

Keep on posting and I will keep on reading...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Midge
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:13 am

Dude ... level 10 has a couple HUGE additions ... the healer ship and TWELVE more cap in your transporters instead of 6. These are of major importance, plus the ability to take everything to Level X.

Seems you are downplaying the difference in a Level X and Level IX Sonic as well.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

RavenweST
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 am

Aren't there more comments? :)

FingerStinger
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

The Guard Reserve basically does this with factories, but if Disney really wanted to make money they could sell a second Cantina to level 10 players and I'm sure they'd never need another cent.

Python6
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 am

FingerStinger wrote:The Guard Reserve basically does this with factories, but if Disney really wanted to make money they could sell a second Cantina to level 10 players and I'm sure they'd never need another cent.

Give me a second research center. That is something that I would definitely be tempted to spend money on. The research times at 10 are already crazy long. add in all the frag upgrades and there is a huge backlog.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

mrakira415
Officer

Post#7 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Python6 wrote:
FingerStinger wrote:The Guard Reserve basically does this with factories, but if Disney really wanted to make money they could sell a second Cantina to level 10 players and I'm sure they'd never need another cent.

Give me a second research center. That is something that I would definitely be tempted to spend money on. The research times at 10 are already crazy long. add in all the frag upgrades and there is a huge backlog.

Hmm second research center would be awesome...but its useful life will eventually end...whereas a second cantina is a gift that can keep on giving LOL :P

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm

NEW LEVEL 10 TRAP: Contraband Safehouse

Lures attackers directly towards it even though it won't guarantee a win and the loot from it levels easily killable/offensively & defensively mediocre units with absurd build times & UC.

DarthRommel
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 am

mrakira415 wrote:
Python6 wrote:

Hmm second research center would be awesome...but its useful life will eventually end...whereas a second cantina is a gift that can keep on giving LOL :P

Does it?
In theory, yes, the research should be done at some point, but in Disney They just keep adding new units and equipment, without end.

By now we deserve no less as a second research. the number of 'items' to research has about doubled if not trippled since the introduction of the armoury. In fact, i've always found it absurd you can not research the equipment at the armoury itself, where it belongs!
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 49 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

DarthRommel
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 am

Midge wrote:Dude ... level 10 has a couple HUGE additions ... the healer ship and TWELVE more cap in your transporters instead of 6. These are of major importance, plus the ability to take everything to Level X.

Seems you are downplaying the difference in a Level X and Level IX Sonic as well.

Dude: You're talking upgrades, while he talks NEW STUFF...
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 49 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”