Improve Squad Features and friend tab

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
XorX
Storm Trooper

Improve Squad Features and friend tab

Post#1 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 am

Dear all,

Short and simple...:
- I don't use Facebook and there are a lot of people refusing to created a Facebook profile. Please allow to make friends without the need to use Facebook.
- allow direct messages beteten friends.
- Ressource transfer between squad member.
- a squad bank account.
- A variable squad fee which can be adjusted by the leader.
- Squad Features that can be bought with the squads money/ressources. This could be special improvements or individual skins for troops and buildings.

In addition:
A function that allowes to order a pre defined set of troops. (All the clicks take a lot of time) I would appreciate that Feature a lot. Even for example the total cost would be increased by 10% by using this function.

Thank you and please excuse my english skills... native German speaker...

Thank you
XorX

Medusa
Squadron Leader

Re: Improve Squad Features and friend tab

Post#2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:02 am

all excellent Ideas and I fully agree

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:52 am

XorX wrote:...

Hello there, XorX

Welcome to the forum. Please note this is an unofficial forum. It is run by players for players. Disney have nothing to do with this site. Disney's official forum closed down some time ago.

Many commanders use other messaging apps to improve communication. LINE seems to be the most popular for this game. Others use Band, or Discord.

My squad uses LINE. LINE is free to download. You don't need to share your real name, email address or phone number when you use it. You can create a profile that you only use for this game, if you like. You can then message far more easily, and share material in a group chat.

I encourage everyone in my squad to download and use it. I also encourage everyone to use their in-game name when they use it. It's the only name I know them by, anyway.

If you want Disney to see / read your suggestions, you should use the 'contact us' option in settings in the app. I do think they look at this site from time to time. I have no idea what they do about what they see here.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

XorX
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:18 am

Thank you a lot for your reply! My fault ;-)
Anyway... Maybe Disney is having a look at this forum by chance :-) (they better should,... ignoring user Feedback is like suicide)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”