Suggestion for the "currency" tab in HQ

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
legofanatikeren
Commodore

Suggestion for the "currency" tab in HQ

Post#1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 am

So the older players of this game remember the good ol' days when conflicts would reward you with alloy or credits or contra, and then stack it all up in the currency tab in your HQ, safe away from raids and misuse until you need it, and can instantly zap it all into your regular storage if you just needed that last amount of gold or whatever.

But Those days are over, and all currency rewarded go directly to your regular storage buildings, and the currency tab (along with the buildings tab - when has that ever been used?!) is thus unused, unless you happen to have saved some of the stuff and left it there like myself for the future.

My suggestion is this:
Every time someone in your squad purchases a perk using either CB, credits or alloy (or a combo) a percentage of the price gets evenly spread out to all the players in squad. This percentage can be accessed from the "currency" tab, and will stack up over time with no upper limit (like before). Cancelling perks will not give you anything back regardless, but if every time someone activated a perk, everyone got a little something in their HQ, over time that could eventually stack up to something.

Then it would serve a dual purpose, perks themselves being the obvious goal but getting something else everyone benefits from in the long run too!

If I (and the others in the squad) got maybe 0.5% of the cost, it could look like this:
400 credits + 450 alloy + 500 alloy every time someone got the planet hopping perks, (based off lvl 46 perks costs) everyone could get 450 credits and 950 alloy every time.

Maybe not muh, but compared to a - say - 2% system, it would be 1600 credits and 3800 alloy every time, for everyone. It shouldn't be a huge number like 5% or so, but made so that over time it can be useful. Sorta like the daily crate with up to 9000 alloy or gold; not much, but in the long run, better than nothing!

It's just something that has been going on in my head for a long time now, thought I'd share :)
Any thoughts? Is the currency tab old school, useless? Or could a revival be nice, serving a dual purpose?
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

ZeryabPrime
Captain

Re: Suggestion for the "currency" tab in HQ

Post#2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:13 am

Nice ideas!
ZeryabPrime
Imperial :twisted:
HQ8 8-) 8-) 8-)
BestClan2 (COME, WARS AFTER WARS, NO REST!) ;)
DIE REBEL SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

DomeSidius
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 am

Would be very nice to keep the rss safe in the HQ tap, like it was in the past.

What this game needs is kind of safehouse, which protects rss from invaders.

BirdmanGE
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 am

That's a great idea.
They should also go back to have all crate resources going into there as well.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”