Remove the reserve perks!

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
pdqsport
Major General

Re: Remove the reserve perks!

Post#11 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 am

While I concur with those that want the GR gone, I find it extraordinarily unlikely that it will be going anywhere.

If it bothers you that much I would suggest finding a similar style game to this one that is built better. This game has been living off of the brand equity of it's name (Star Wars) since the beginning.
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 am

I've won almost all of my defenses on 3 bases with various combos of GR. I lost one L10 defense with 56% damage (have redesigned since) and I lost one L9 defense at 100%. I forgot to set GR in the armory, and I had troops in SC on that attack. Before the that hundo loss, closest attacker was at 36% on the L9 base. All bases are imp.

OCRex

Post#13 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:14 am

They had a good idea with the GR but developed it poorly. It does totally unbalanced a Battle . Here's why.
1. Your army costs you credits to build and you have a Max limit of how many you can make.
2. Your reinforcements have a Max limit depending on the size of your SC and your allies who give them to you spend credits to build them.
3. The GR has no limit and costs nothing per unit. They just magically appear and ruin a good Battle.
There should be a limit for the GR. The player should buy the units and put them in their own GR pool to be used just like reinforcements. The limit should be based on the level of GR.

Vengeance

Disgusted w/new patch

Post#14 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:18 pm

The new patch is causing havoc. The math on wins and losses doesn't add up and Ive had games register as wins in battle then show up as a loss??? I beat a play 5 levels bigger then me with 2 stars and I get 10 or less medals?? However I lose to someone the same rank or 1 level higher and I lose 32?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THEN MAGICALLY I spend money and I start winning????? This is a joke and ethically I have an issues with Disney on this. Spend money and you suddenly win, dont and you lose 32 medals every time. Just blasted the SWC product team on Twitter.

Haymaker

Post#15 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 am

I completely agree to remove the reserve perks. In fact I headed to the forums just now to voice my frustration. I am a lvl 10 and play every day, but I don't pay for the crates. Because of that, I can't win enough hero wars, squad wars, defenses, or attacks to max lvl 10 out. The reserves make it so much worse. I echo the other people's thoughts, it costs the defender nothing and has unlimited troops through out the entire battle. Even at lvl 10 you can't bring enough troops in to counter the reserves. The rebels are already out matched as it is.

I understand the reserve idea, but it was horribly implimented and lacked a complete vision. They need to be removed from the game, period.

If they are not removed, then increase the amount of units one can take into battle by 100. Oh wait, if you do that then more people will lose their defense matches. . . Yes thats right when you make one change you have to change everything else.

So my point is, STOP unbalance of the game every month. If you need to in order to make your money, then think it out first. Or make it a standard part of the game and not an impossible perk. I don't even think you can get the reserves anymore can you?

Over all I am on the verge of leaving. It had become a waste of time and energy. If the devs are not going to put thought into it, then I won't put my money or time in to it.

Alpha
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am

:evil: Well unfortunately the Devs do not read these forums or even if they do, its pretty well known by now that they do not care what their player base thinks as long as they are earning a Buck all is well in Mouse land. :evil:

Me myself have mixed reviews, on one hand i love them :D , but also on the other hand I hate them :evil:

However i would not want to see the back of them ;) , but a suitable fix/nerf would be a good idea ;)

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 am

I hate the guard reserve, too. Unfortunately, it's been here a month with no change, so it's probably here to stay. It was stopped my game and my fun dead in its tracks. Big bummer.

At the very least, it needs to be significantly nerfed. For example, instead of spawning snipers, barracks should spawn probe droids. But such a nerf, or any nerf, is unlikely to happen.

I hate guard reserve.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Fatboy
Captain

Post#18 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 am

Yeah get rid
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

VankoBabanko
Commander

Post#19 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:58 am

I do not agree...
It's logical to have proportional defenses to the training facilities...
It could be implemented without perks, but it should be a hard gain, so there is a way to gain some real money for the developers...
What is a good battle without any defenders ?!?..
This makes the game more challenging...
"why support something if you have no idea what's good for you?!.."

I cannot help but hate everything about Kenobi... :twisted:

Halter

Post#20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 am

Hi. I totally agree. attacking a base with Barrack Bruisers and Vehicle cover has made the game impossible to enjoy. you have absolutely no chance of winning a battle attack if the defender has this enabled. Its destroyed the fun in the game and made it ineffective to build your base to higher levels.

PLEASE PLEASE change this feature. Maybe limit it to one barrack release AND only ONE use much like the defence quota. once its used no more soldiers. Either that or give the attacking party a weapon to neutralise this feature .. and anti barrak bruiser?

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”