Guard Reserves

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
bonegnasher
Cadet Trooper

Re: Guard Reserves

Post#31 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:13 am

I disagree with I guess everyone here and would like to present some counterpoints. I think guard reserves are fantastic. For almost everyone, holding on to resources before guard reserves came out was so hard because it was virtually impossible to defend against any decent attack. Now you actually can. In addition, I regularly attack (and beat) bases with guard reserves, I just have to plan even more carefully, get shields down then use airstrikes et cet. To me its more fun than brainlessly winning every attack. Does it slow down your attacks to have to use aircraft...yes, but aircraft SHOULD be used, that's why they are in the game!

Maybe a solution would be for the devs to cut the time it takes to train the air support so that your attacks are not so time-constrianed? I don't feel its unfair in any way that in order to crack a really well-defended base that you need to use your squad reserves, your air support, and your droideka(s).

On the other hand, I'd also note that I find only about 20% of bases I scout even have guard reserves equipped, so it's quite easy to avoid them entirely(at least in this stage of the game).

OhTayDee
Storm Trooper

Post#32 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Guard Reserves (especially snipers with meds...c'mon, really?!), armory, buffed troops...completely took strategizing out of the game. I'm a casual player and could keep up before all these additions. I don't have hours to chase fragments to unlock things that have become absolutely essential for winning. It's a game for people that dump money into it or have hours and hours to spend on a game...if getting rid of casual players was the goal, congratulations! You did it! Disney can suck the fun out of a circus elephant with their greed.

Ktulu
Commander

Post#33 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm

I ,personally, think its a good thing as it brings alot of different strategies into gameplay. That being said, figuring out the proper ratios on dmg/health/spawn rate with all the new stuff will hopefully be figured out before to many leave.
On a different note, why can we not get translation figured out? I still get requests for symbols. At least in star wars they could all communicate. Fix and excel on what you have before adding complicated features. Maybe a feature for squad leaders is to be able to design our own emblem?
Anyways, im still playing, dont want to quit either.
I dont pay to play, I steal it from others

Come play in the LandofDecay

LeaderHq lvl 8

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”