Guard Reserves

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Tinman

Guard Reserves

Post#1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:19 am

These new Guard Reserves have made gameplay extremely unbalanced. No one can defeat anyone. I've given up attacking anyone and just watch as people are continuously defeated who try to attack me.

Pirate
Major General

Re: Guard Reserves

Post#2 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am

Tinman wrote:No one can defeat anyone.

Doesn't this imply perfect balance?
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:42 am

It has been hit and miss for me. Some days I hit a base loaded with GR, or several, other days not. Some days I still get wreaked with a base that has no GR. I would just keep attacking. I'm always prepared for GR with air, as much as you can be prepared, and let it rip. Pushing through works better for more than 2 GR, but if less than 2 GR and close barracks and factories and I just attack all in and push through. With baiting, it seems the troops take too much fire on their own and the GR responds quickly back to my attack.

I have 3 bases: 6, 9, and 10 and I usually complete 3-6 attacks a day per base.

BarBarBinks
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:45 am

Guard reserves should be for HD battles only. This game is a grind to play anymore, I jumped to The Walking Dead Road to Survival.

Tinman

Post#5 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:46 am

I guess from a certain perspective it is "perfect" balance. But it makes gameplay boring. Can't win, can't lose.

briand751

Post#6 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:47 am

Okay - here's my beef - conflicts used to be challenging as you had the squad centers to deal with and you were at the mercy of each base layout. Now, you can't truly strategize as you are forced to attack the barracks and factories where they lie. Now, you are rewarded with 50 points instead of 500 because you can't get anywhere near the hq with the allotted troops or in the allotted time. So with the current regimen of conflicts 25 days out of 30, I find the game much less interesting. I hope to contact the Devs with a suggestion or two.

DarthRebel
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Agree with this thread

Sky

Post#8 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:03 pm

This has made the game a waste of time for me. Every attack I make results in a loss. While the Empire has gotten stronger. It used to be fun to play but now they are forcing people to pay if they have any chance of winning. Shame on you you have taken the fun out with greed..

DAZ

Post#9 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 pm

The introduction of Guard Reserves has destroyed what gameplay actually existed with this game. I have been playing now for about 3 years and now I'm utterly frustrated. I can't even win battles with GR rewards because every Attack I make I am wiped out by players who managed to get GR troops when it was first launched. This game has become totally unenjoyable and pointless. I will not be recommending it to future gamers.

Alpha
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 am

I Love the Guard Reserve :D and is exactly what the game needs 8-) .

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”