revenge? whats the point?

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
FelixKostobi
Captain

Re: revenge? whats the point?

Post#11 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Since i dont even see the names of players i attack in conflicts i really dont know if anyone got revenge on me. Since i am usually full on resources also dont care to revenge over them. BUT my secondary, sandbag base got attacked only two times the last few days losing 200+k of each resource from the very same player. I took a look on his pretty base and found a sandbag as well with plenty of resourced. So i paid him a visit and took back all that was stolen. Revenge? No. Having fun? OH YES! LOL. plus i got resources i needed. He attacked back of course but was too late as i had found use of the resources so he left with less than he spend. And yes, i tried to use the revenge option again since i knew his base was reach. He had relocated though. Got angry? Not at all. But we had a laugh with my team mates because that is what matters in a game like this. Who was he? I honestly dont remember even after a day.
HQ10 Rebel only, 42k medals, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

Swad
Major General

Post#12 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Still dont do revenge attacks. Just like to see a random opponent in pvp and either skip or attack. Revenge? Just never understood the point.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#13 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:16 pm

mkenobi wrote:I attack dozens of bases by day. If every one of them could revenge at the same time i would be wiped out dozens of times by day too... I don't see why I should care about it, as many players don't care.

But I like threads about revenge, so I can repost my favorite reply again and again:

Yeah! Best scene in Rebels. Worthy of canon
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
The Last Jedi is wonderful.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#14 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Hard to get a revenge. Probably a better chance to find them in the line community and request them, especially if they are an accomplished player. Most are pretty cool about stuff like that.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#15 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Some will even turn off perks to facilitate contra acquisition, etc.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”