Remove SC troops

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Remove SC troops

Post#11 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Or at least a SC "wishlist" where a player selects the only units and quantities that can be accepted by the SC per request. No confusion, no issues. The SC just won't accept the wrong units.

seventhbeacon
Storm Trooper

Post#12 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:15 am

Midge wrote:I am going to actually disagree with this ... I know ... the horror.

This is part of COMMUNICATING and squad building. If my squad doesn't screw up donations and yours does, I SHOULD have an advantage.

When you specifically request the ones needed for your Sullust base, and you get effing Pathfinders instead.... no, there needs to be an option to remove troop donations for at LEAST Sullust. I can always clear out crap from the normal troop center with a quick pvp match, not so much for the other.

Boog
Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 am

What you do then is clear out the tool that gave the crap troops.

RyIke
Commander

Post#14 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:12 am

I agree with this idea for Squad Wars. There are times when I type in the request box, "Infantry Only" or "Infantry Only for the Damage Buff" and I still will get vehicles. Now I know not to "look a gift horse in the mouth" but.... Come on Man!
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
129W-5D-49L

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”