[INFO] How Delete My Forum Account?

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
mkenobi
Major General

[INFO] How Delete My Forum Account?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't have more interested in keep playing SWC anymore, so I don't want to keep this account if I will not use it anymore. Please anyone can tell me how can I delete my account in this Forum? Thank you.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

DeathStriker

Re: How delete my Forum Account?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:00 am

mkenobi wrote:I don't have more interested in keep playing SWC anymore, so I don't want to keep this account if I will not use it anymore. Please anyone can tell me how can I delete my account in this Forum? Thank you.

mkenobi - I am sorry to see you leave us - hope you find fun and success in your future gaming adventures.

As for your question - There is no way with standard phpBB, or phpBB as installed here, for a normal user to delete an account. That requires administrator permissions.

⇨ You will need to PM Commander and ask that he delete your account.

In the mean time you could visit your User Control Panel by clicking on your Forum Name in the upper right corner and selecting User Control Panel from the Drop Down Menu.

In the Profile Tab you can delete any personal information to include your Forum Signature, and Forum Avatar.

Hope this answers you questions and thank you for being part of our Community.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Laufer
Officer

Re: [INFO] How Delete My Forum Account?

Post#3 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:57 am

Commander pls delete this account not interested in this game anymore and will not be using it thx

Moadib
Commodore

Re: [INFO] How Delete My Forum Account?

Post#4 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:57 am

same as Laufer Commander delete me
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”