Empire Speeder Overpowered

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
RedCDR
Commodore

Re: Empire Speeder Overpowered

Post#41 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Sigma582 wrote:
Vrroommm wrote:So which is it, anti infantry or anti vehicle, sorry re read imp bike beats rock and scissors,

Descriptions are garbage in this game. The fact is that bike is anti-troop unit, no matter vehicle or infantry. It's not as good anti-infantry as snipers and not as good anti-vehicle as skiffs but do both functions ok'ish. Kinda trades off efficiency for versatility.

considering empire lack any skiff equivalent bikes need to be able to take out jugs. anyway empire and rebel bikes have exactly the same damage multipliers. rebel bikes cost one less unit cost and have the same damage and health per uc and as i have posted earlier fangs do enough damage to wipe out both factions bikes. it is probably one of the most balance rebel vs empire units there is. if anything your rock paper scissors debate show how empire lack a rock where rebels get rock paper and scissors.(maybe somewhat blunt scissors though)
quit this forum due to a psychopath sending me private messages goading me to commit suicide

Gambino88
Cadet Trooper

Post#42 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm

This just happened to me a while back
I deployed 10 gamorean warriors and these 2 speeder bikes who seem to be purple for some reason attacked them
They one shot killed all of my troops and it was also during a squad war.

TSQL
Commodore

Post#43 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Gambino88 wrote:This just happened to me a while back
I deployed 10 gamorean warriors and these 2 speeder bikes who seem to be purple for some reason attacked them
They one shot killed all of my troops and it was also during a squad war.

The other team had the tatoonie outpost. The hit points were increased. Thats why they where purple
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#44 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:34 am

purple is animation glitch, they are supposed to glow and shine while having tatooine outpost on their side.
and yes, bikes with tat buff are terrific, but it has nothing to do with units balance, it's just war outposts being very strong.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”