This is an issue that's been ventilated before. There are several ways to deal with bikes in an Imperial SC.
Air power methods
1) Use the X-factor: Take out the shields with A-wings, then X-wing the SC.
2) Fangs for the memories: Take down the shields with infiltrators, wait for the bikes to return to the SC and start circing around it, and then Fang fighter the SC.
3) Bait and Fang: Bait the SC, lure the bikes to a discrete location on the map, and use Fang fighters. Please note the bikes usually stop 6 tiles from their target.
Please note also 2 x-wings or 2 fangs are usually required for these methods.
Bait and lure methods
1) Twileks forever (well 5 seconds anyway): Bait the SC, lure the bikes to a discrete location on the map, and when they arrive deploy 2 twileks right on top of them. Please note, they must be right on top of them, because it's not their flame throwers that take them out, it's the explosion when they die. BertO used to have a great gif demonstrating this.
2) Skiffs of Fid (named after one of my squad mates who got this down to a fine art). Bait the SC, put a trooper in a nearby corner (the bikes go for this corner). Put another trooper in another near corner, but away from the main buildings. After taking out the first trooper, the bikes rush to the second, as they approach the trooper deploy 2 skiffs. Because of the bikes are locked on to the trooper, they ignore the skiffs. The skiffs should take out a bike with one shot each. Heavies can be substituted for the second skiff.
The last method takes practice.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death
You must do what you think is right, of course.