LAAT / IDT Dropship Custom Content - Discussion Thread

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
legofanatikeren
Commodore

LAAT / IDT Dropship Custom Content - Discussion Thread

Post#1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:59 am

Dropships Content

Hi all. I got this (slightly insane) thought stuck in my head, and it won't leave me. so, one question:

What would you like the dropships to drop?

10 Ithorian Infiltrators? 4 dekas? 3 ATATs?
I'm curious to see what y'all can come up with!
Personally I'd like to see 3 Rage rancors just for the heck of it...
Let the insane wish-thinking commence!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic - Put Original Thread Title in Main Thread Post
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Thxskullsrock
Captain

Re: Dropships Content

Post#2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:05 am

I would like us to be able to cook troops for drop ships
It's a good way to waste time!!
:shock:

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:11 am

Thxskullsrock wrote:I would like us to be able to cook troops for drop ships

SO MUCH THIS!

I think a Level X drop ship should have to be cooked up, then you donate to it like a SC. Can maybe hold cap 20 at level X or something.

I don't know ... something to make them worth a damn. They pretty much suck now except for baiting and they are too much cap for that.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 am

Midge wrote:

SO MUCH THIS!

I think a Level X drop ship should have to be cooked up, then you donate to it like a SC. Can maybe hold cap 20 at level X or something.

I don't know ... something to make them worth a damn. They pretty much suck now except for baiting and they are too much cap for that.

YES! genius really! or maybe not a capacity cap but like squadmate-donations can have x amount of troops, no matter the size! my Rage rancor would be within reach! muhaha
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Senikism

Post#5 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

I would love to see Master YODA get dropped off at level 10. Leading up to L10 I like the idea of SC type donated units. But at L10 we finally get MASTER YODA.

"In this game I must be." -Master YODA. :D

geoman48
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

droideka - i've saved the 5 free ones for something special... i mean the droidekas from the HQ

pdqsport
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

As others have already said...THIS!
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

Thxskullsrock
Captain

Post#8 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:04 am

pdqsport wrote:

As others have already said...THIS!

Yes yes yes.
I responded to a post. Maybe you want to add a link to the existing post instead of adding nothing of worth.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

Rebel Low Altitude Assault Transport (LAAT)
The LAAT Starship Strike, which has a Unit Capacity of 7 and a Commissioning / Training Time of 21 Minutes to 42 Minutes each, currently deploys 3 to 5 Rebel Soldiers (Dropship) which should NOT be confused with the LAAT Trap which deploys Rebel Heavy Soldiers. The primary function / use of the LAAT is to takeout Shields and Shield Generators (based upon Damage Multiplier Information).

Empire Imperial Dropship Transport (IDT)
The IDT Starship Strike, which has a Unit Capacity of 7 and a Commissioning / Training Time of 21 Minutes to 42 Minutes each, currently deploys 3 to 5 Stormtroopers (Dropship) which should NOT be confused with the IDT Trap which deploys Empire Heavy Stormtroopers.The primary function / use of the IDT is to takeout Shields and Shield Generators (based upon Damage Multiplier Information).

Please Note: AFAIK - The use of either the LAAT or IDT will not deploy Desert Soldiers or Sandtroopers.

AS FOR NEW CONTENT...

My ideas would be (if it could be implemented):

1. 3 to 5 Ithorian Infliltrators or Kubaz Invaders (since they do the same function of bust shields). It would be nice to land a LAAT or IDT right next to a Shield Cluster and have these Units quickly take them down.
  2. 3 to 5 Twileks to be used to take out deployed SC Units.
  3. (Special Event): Plague Ship - carrying 3 to 5 Undead Solders (opposite of Rebel/Empire Undead Troopers) this time from a Rebel Bio-Warfare Lab which have escaped and now wreak havoc across the galaxy. These Undead Soldiers cause any Structure they attack to become "infected" which results in a "Nerf" of anywhere 30% to 80% to that Structures Hitpoints which lasts anywhere from 30 Minutes to 2 Hours - AFTER the Attack. Like Undead Troopers the Undead Soldiers would move at a slow speed of 20 (2 Tiles per Move).
Now if only a Game Developer would see these ideas and improve the LAAT / IDT...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Thxskullsrock
Captain

Post#10 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:Rebel Low Altitude Assault Transport (LAAT)
The LAAT Starship Strike, which has a Unit Capacity of 7 and a Commissioning / Training Time of 21 Minutes to 42 Minutes each, currently deploys 3 to 5 Rebel Soldiers (Dropship) which should NOT be confused with the LAAT Trap which deploys Rebel Heavy Soldiers. The primary function / use of the LAAT is to takeout Shields and Shield Generators (based upon Damage Multiplier Information).

Empire Imperial Dropship Transport (IDT)
The IDT Starship Strike, which has a Unit Capacity of 7 and a Commissioning / Training Time of 21 Minutes to 42 Minutes each, currently deploys 3 to 5 Stormtroopers (Dropship) which should NOT be confused with the IDT Trap which deploys Empire Heavy Stormtroopers.The primary function / use of the IDT is to takeout Shields and Shield Generators (based upon Damage Multiplier Information).

Please Note: AFAIK - The use of either the LAAT or IDT will not deploy Desert Soldiers or Sandtroopers.

AS FOR NEW CONTENT...

My ideas would be (if it could be implemented):

1. 3 to 5 Ithorian Infliltrators or Kubaz Invaders (since they do the same function of bust shields). It would be nice to land a LAAT or IDT right next to a Shield Cluster and have these Units quickly take them down.
  2. 3 to 5 Twileks to be used to take out deployed SC Units.
  3. (Special Event): Plague Ship - carrying 3 to 5 Undead Solders (opposite of Rebel/Empire Undead Troopers) this time from a Rebel Bio-Warfare Lab which have escaped and now wreak havoc across the galaxy. These Undead Soldiers cause any Structure they attack to become "infected" which results in a "Nerf" of anywhere 30% to 80% to that Structures Hitpoints which lasts anywhere from 30 Minutes to 2 Hours - AFTER the Attack. Like Undead Troopers the Undead Soldiers would move at a slow speed of 20 (2 Tiles per Move).
Now if only a Game Developer would see these ideas and improve the LAAT / IDT...

See that's a constructive way to slap a commander down.

EDIT:

My idea for these drop ships would be that when commissioning a dropship you select the troops that you want to add to rates depending upon the level of the dropship in relation to its capacity.
So for example if you commissions say five rebels soldiers for the dropship the dropship commissioning time would be equal to that of five rebel soldiers plus say one minutes per level of the dropship.
As you go Crydon research the dropship the capacity could increase therefore you would be able to add different units same rules apply we commissioning time.

The timescales for commissioning or just examples I haven't looked at the actual commissioning time for the drop ships or The related commissioning time for troops added.

Just a thought.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster - Added "Edit"

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”