2nd cantina at lvl 10

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
wedge
Commander

Re: 2nd cantina at lvl 10

Post#11 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 pm

YourFather wrote:Somehow I think Disney is making little to no money off players crystalling mercs. If anything, having shorter merc cook times would influence players to crystal research.
At the very least, a 2nd cantina or shorter cook times would allow everyone to have more fun in game.

It would be the Whales who are the huge spenders and i imagine they use the Tog, Kessen, lugga combo for some wars.

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 am

Shorter cooking times combined with higher prices in contra might be a viable win-win solution for all involved. Disney for a way greater demand for CB ($$$), players for finally being able to use fun outfits again without having to wait all night for a load to cook
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

LordWader
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Good to see some good discussion after I revived an old thread! I have to agree with Your Father that shorter cook times would probably result in more players spending money to quickly unlock and upgrade mercs. Right now, there is no point in upgrading most mercs (except Luggabeast) as the extended cook times are not worth it (15 min for a level 10 Dowutin!).

Shorter cook times would certainly result in more investment by players as, even though mercs are support, lots of players (like me) rely on the unique skills they bring. Or, in the case of the Pigs, meat shields for your mech!

I also like Darth Bratzzznew's suggestion of higher contra prices in exchange for shorter cook times. Personally, I would gladly pay extra contra to have my mercs ready at/near the same time as my mech and infantry!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”