2nd cantina at lvl 10

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
sfndave

2nd cantina at lvl 10

Post#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:19 am

Having a 2nd cantina at lvl 10 might make gameplay more enjoyable for everyone

The mercs take so long to cook that I only use one for every attack as it is right now.

If you cook more than one, you have to wait a long time in between attacks.

Sigma582
Admiral

Re: 2nd cantina at lvl 10

Post#2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:48 pm

legends say that magic of green crystals can help you ;)
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:25 am

Agreed. I'd vote up for a 2nd Cantina. Maybe they'll create a level 11 with a 2nd Cantina.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Insidious
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:01 am

No chance of this happening

LordWader
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am

I know that I am digging up an old thread but, what they should do, is reduce the cook times if there is going to be no second cantina. I love using Mercs but, even hiring four of any type, takes close to an half hour; way too long!

wedge
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 pm

mercs are a massive pain when they come up for crate rewards but reducing cook times or a second cantina means less crystal use which means less $$$ for Disney so cant see it happening.

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:56 pm

A second cantina? Sure, why not. Mercs suck and I would rather go against more of them vs. an all jet attack.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Somehow I think Disney is making little to no money off players crystalling mercs. If anything, having shorter merc cook times would influence players to crystal research.
At the very least, a 2nd cantina or shorter cook times would allow everyone to have more fun in game.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:05 pm

The "Key Point" to remember is that this Game was designed to allow Players to send Infantry and Vehicles into Battle and that the use of Heroes, Starship Strikes, and Mercenaries were / are considered "support" and expected to be used in limited fashion.

This is why we have long cook times for Heroes, Starship Strikes, and Mercenaries and shorter cook times for Infantry and Vehicles.

So that said, the chance of any Second Cantina or Mercenary Shorter Cook Times is like finding a Snowball on the dusty plains of Tatooine...

Just a historical point of view for those whom never had the benefit of the Game Developers direct contact / chat.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:10 pm

YourFather wrote:Somehow I think Disney is making little to no money off players crystalling mercs. If anything, having shorter merc cook times would influence players to crystal research.
At the very least, a 2nd cantina or shorter cook times would allow everyone to have more fun in game.

The problem is that losing isn't fun and currently the only real option players have to win at levels above HQ 7 is a mostly jet or jump attack. Even if we had improved access to mercs it wouldn't matter because they are nowhere near as viable against buffed defenses just like unbuffed at-sts or probe droids. I maxed all of my mercs and they still aren't worth the UC space another jump can fill instead.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”