[Suggestion] Paying Player Bonuses

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
FinrodFelagund
Major General

Re: [Suggestion] Paying Player Bonuses

Post#21 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 am

If such Extra benefits were given to paying players (thanks for keeping the power on Paying Players) then the game would die very quickly. What free players would stay if their Matchmaking pool was bases with: extra turrets, another shield or any extra obstacles? The "content" players would leave.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

syncpan77
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 am

Someone stated this is just one of many "marketing tools" for Disney, so they don't really give a Mickey Mouse patoot if this game makes money or not, it has an established budget that must be used up, all to promote their merchandise, which is where they really get their money from. If it makes money, great, if not.. it's ok cause this isn't a source of $$ inflow, so this whole... "We wallet warriors keep this game alive" is a bunch of baloney if you ask me.

I really liked this theory or idea, makes sense.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Veteran squad in the process of rebuilding. Join us today, apply within game or contact me.

OFFICER in "Darkdonations"
Veteran squad-NO OP Wars on weekends

QuanDanner
Captain

Post#23 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:39 pm

RebelYell wrote:There might be many people who are willing to pay to give their base or units a more distinctive look.

So I think that buyable (only) skins are a good idea. There'll be the "poor peoples" standard skin and the "luxury bling,bling" skin. No changed stats, just another look.

LOL, here I upped an joined Alderaan-Memory.....
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#24 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:02 am

Thanks & Welcome, QuanDanner!
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”