Defense Suggestion

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
QuanDanner
Captain

Defense Suggestion

Post#1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:00 am

I believe that if a player attacks another and loses the attack (no stars) then all of the items that they took (coins, alloy, etc) should be returned to the player who successfully defended their base.

I do not see the purpose for a player who has successfully defended their base to lose the thousands of credits and other things...

For instance, a player recently attacked me and he only got 31% and he lost. BUT I was the one who really lost because even though I got medals for the successful defense, I lost 230,000 coins, 145,000 alloys and 8,000 contraband..... So even though I won the defense, I still lost.

Players who attack others and lose should only lose medals and those who successfully defend their bases should only gain medals. They should not lose anything for successfully defending the bases.
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

Hoops8
Commodore

Re: Defense Suggestion

Post#2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Well as a rebel who was only matched up against guys 2 levels above me at lvl 7, I would never have got out of lvl 7 if your suggestion was reality.

I see what you are saying but it takes out the fun of attacking up.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#3 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:45 pm

it would encourage attacking down more than ever. Good luck trying to upgrade past your current level, like Hoops8 mentioned above.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Veteran squad in the process of rebuilding. Join us today, apply within game or contact me.

OFFICER in "Darkdonations"
Veteran squad-NO OP Wars on weekends

Stockrad
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:43 am

Raids are a quick way to level up.
- Stockrad, Commander
Janissaries
...a Windows based Empire squad

cougsfan

Post#5 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:29 am

Defiantly need stars for defense. I am on Er'Kit as a level 5 being attacked by Level 8 and higher. Plus, can never find a match if I try to attack. I will never get my 20 stars to get off this planet!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”