[SUGGESTION] Forum Improvement Ideas

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
DeathStriker

Re: [SUGGESTION] Forum Improvement Ideas

Post#11 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

BertO wrote:Most important thing..... can you fix the PMs. I want to send a message to someone but I don't have privileges to see members....
BertO - This is actually being looked into currently. Hopefully we will find a "fix" soon.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

awesome777
Commodore

Post#12 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:21 pm

You can send pms. Just press contact and you will be brought to a pm page. The title will be about the thread, but thats all. I already hape multiple pms on my account
:D Join BrowncoatsWash for instant donations, great wars, and no drama. PM for more info. :D
HQ 8. Uncharted territory.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#13 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:45 pm

awesome777 wrote:You can send pms. Just press contact and you will be brought to a pm page. The title will be about the thread, but thats all. I already hape multiple pms on my account

Yep that's exactly what I found out right away. Also about the mobile version mine seems to be pretty good, everything to scale and no oversized ads or anything. I use an 8" screen tablet btw, what do you view the forum on?
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Veteran squad in the process of rebuilding. Join us today, apply within game or contact me.

OFFICER in "Darkdonations"
Veteran squad-NO OP Wars on weekends

awesome777
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:59 pm

syncpan77 wrote:
awesome777 wrote:You can send pms. Just press contact and you will be brought to a pm page. The title will be about the thread, but thats all. I already hape multiple pms on my account

Yep that's exactly what I found out right away. Also about the mobile version mine seems to be pretty good, everything to scale and no oversized ads or anything. I use an 8" screen tablet btw, what do you view the forum on?

i view it on a 4 1/2 and 5 inch screens. Ill try post a screenshot later, but right now I'm busy
:D Join BrowncoatsWash for instant donations, great wars, and no drama. PM for more info. :D

awesome777
Commodore

Post#15 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:06 am

The screenshots I was talking about

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”