ISSUE: Every Building Only Costs 1 Rescource

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
SaxTrooper

ISSUE: Every Building Only Costs 1 Rescource

Post#1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:26 am

So I've done this glitch by accident that when you load into the game I level up all my stuff to level 3 because everything costed only 1 resource (except of making troops) but now I'm stuck with everything costing only 1 either alloy or gold to build, I've tried reloading the game but it didn't help. So any way to fix this?

DeathStriker

Re: Every building only costs 1 rescource

Post#2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:00 am

SaxTrooper wrote:So I've done this glitch by accident that when you load into the game I level up all my stuff to level 3 because everything costed only 1 resource (except of making troops) but now I'm stuck with everything costing only 1 either alloy or gold to build, I've tried reloading the game but it didn't help. So any way to fix this?

SaxTrooper - SWC is in its end game... and will no longer be available after June 12, 2020.

:arrow: As of the last Game Update all Buildings and Units only take Image 1 Credit or Image 1 Alloy to Upgrade, so what you are seeing is NORMAL.

Most Players have upgraded their Bases to Prestige Level.

Enjoy the Game in the Time Left ...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”