ISSUE: Every Building Only Costs 1 Rescource

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
SaxTrooper

ISSUE: Every Building Only Costs 1 Rescource

Post#1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:26 am

So I've done this glitch by accident that when you load into the game I level up all my stuff to level 3 because everything costed only 1 resource (except of making troops) but now I'm stuck with everything costing only 1 either alloy or gold to build, I've tried reloading the game but it didn't help. So any way to fix this?

DeathStriker

Re: Every building only costs 1 rescource

Post#2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:00 am

SaxTrooper wrote:So I've done this glitch by accident that when you load into the game I level up all my stuff to level 3 because everything costed only 1 resource (except of making troops) but now I'm stuck with everything costing only 1 either alloy or gold to build, I've tried reloading the game but it didn't help. So any way to fix this?

SaxTrooper - SWC is in its end game... and will no longer be available after June 12, 2020.

:arrow: As of the last Game Update all Buildings and Units only take Image 1 Credit or Image 1 Alloy to Upgrade, so what you are seeing is NORMAL.

Most Players have upgraded their Bases to Prestige Level.

Enjoy the Game in the Time Left ...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”