Glitched sending troops confirm button

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Wolfpupmma

Glitched sending troops confirm button

Post#1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:36 am

Everytime I try to send troops to my squad, the game doesn't allow me to hit the confirm button. Understandably this gets me kicked out of squads but it seems like no matter which one I join it still happens. I've tried closing and reopening the app, restarting my phone and uninstalling to installing. Do I just need to keep looking for a different squad or is there something else?

DeathStriker

Re: Glitched sending troops confirm button

Post#2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Wolfpupmma wrote:Everytime I try to send troops to my squad, the game doesn't allow me to hit the confirm button. Understandably this gets me kicked out of squads but it seems like no matter which one I join it still happens. I've tried closing and reopening the app, restarting my phone and uninstalling to installing. Do I just need to keep looking for a different squad or is there something else?

Wolfpupmma - Here are some possible answers:

• If the remaining UC in a SC Request is less than any Unit UC you have in your Troop Transport than the CONFIRM Button will not be "active".
  • There is a known BUG where if you donate Prestige Level Units and Lower Level Units in same "donation" it will cause the SC Request to not show the correct amount of UC Donated. This often results in showing a SC Request needing Units when in reality that SC is full.
If you are in a Good Squad I would stay there and have someone send you a "empty SC Request" (i.e. the Requester has no SC Units) with a statement of something like "Wolfpupmma Will Fill" then you can try to donate Units to verify that you CAN donate Units.

:arrow: If you still have an "issue" I would report it to Zynga here.

Hope this helps...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”