Cannot Request Squad Center Troops For Sullust?

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Trammel
Captain

Cannot Request Squad Center Troops For Sullust?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:26 am

Hi guys, could you enlighten us? This has not happened to us before. Is this a glitch? Anyone know what we should do about it?
My squad Malaysia-Boleh just drew W.A.R. Mavericks.
Every one of our members except 2-3 can’t request new troops for Sullust base because everyone’s Sullust request base had been filled up already. From my own recollection, these pre-filled Sullust troops were the same units I received in the immediately prior Squad War a week ago. Those members who did request were those who were not part of that prior Squad War team.

If anyone here is from our opposing team please let us know after the battle whether our SC troops actually emerged! :)

All’s fair in love and war XD

(We don’t do LINE but I’m reachable at https://www.facebook.com/trammel.roots)

Cheers and
Mtfbwy
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathStriker

Re: Cannot request Squad Center troops for Sullust?

Post#2 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:24 am

Trammel wrote:Hi guys, could you enlighten us? This has not happened to us before. Is this a glitch? Anyone know what we should do about it?

Trammel - When you pick War Party, and get Matched, your War SC should be empty. If immediately a War SC is full without that War Party Member requesting Units then that is a "glitch" as I have never seen or read of such a thing.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 am

I've seen this glitch before. If you wait a bit, the "old" troops will eventually disappear and you can request troops for the new war.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:20 am

I've seen it once and ... it cleared out as Xit says.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Trammel
Captain

Post#5 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Update: The pre-filled SC troops have remained, no changes since my post above. I also noticed that in the Squad roster menu (the window that lists Squad members with their medals and gears), the roster does not state “In Matchmaking” or in a war. It is as though no one is in a squad war right now when in fact 15 names had been selected.

For the benefit of this forum, I wish to share that this may have happened when I cancelled matchmaking yesterday. In my experience as an officer in my squad, matchmaking is typically successful within a minute or two of pressing that yellow button to initiate the matchmaking. This time it took much longer than normal. I feared it had something to with my internet connection. At least five full minutes elapsed (a long time to be touching my device so that the game doesn’t log off). So I decided to press the red button to cancel matchmaking. So my screen showed that we were no longer in a squad matchmaking. Then a few minutes latter suddenly we were drawn with Mavericks. And all our SC units were pre-filled.

Anyway my squad is not too bothered about this, we will play.
Thanks again for your responses.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:54 am

you should report this bug to Zynga.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”