ISSUE: Delayed Armory Defense Equipment / GR Indicator

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
MachineHead
Commodore

ISSUE: Delayed Armory Defense Equipment / GR Indicator

Post#1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:02 am

unvisible armory skins...

...i lost or one stared 5 attacks in a row on hoth by attacking bases without any visible blinking...but all of them has activated guard reseves! what to do now? Never happend before in this frequency...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: unvisible armory skins...

Post#2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:09 am

..by the way my other accounts show everything correct...on green planets..
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)

Mainzer
Officer

Post#3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:12 am

Hey Machine,
I have faced the same some times last weeks... But if you wait 2-5 seconds before you start your attack you will see the glowing Barracks... Its just a bit delayed in my mind.

Cheers
Mainzer
Officer Italia-HanSolo

inGame name: Mainzer

You got me @ Line with ID: mainzer76

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:18 am

...after 2nd attack i have oserved until the time Counts to Zero...nothing happend...hard to harvest the last hours of Event...but thank you for Response...maybe my old mobile...

Mainzer
Officer

Post#5 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:31 am

Oh,
maybe yes ... based on older devices like S5 or something in this direction will maybe the root cause .. I remember when a War attack takes 4 min.... lol
Officer Italia-HanSolo

inGame name: Mainzer

You got me @ Line with ID: mainzer76

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am

...it is an very old huawei p8-lite...and yes sometimes more than 4 mins...until server run out of time..

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:36 am

I was having this problem for a long time... I believe that it was because the device that I was playing on did not have a enough RAM and I have not seen it since I upgraded.

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 am

...but it is not allways...but i need new mobiles for sure for 2 of my accounts :-(

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: Delayed Armory Defense Equipment / GR Indicator

Post#9 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:30 am

...event is over and Armory Defense Equipment / GR Indicator is visible...funny...also my time delay isnt arround anymore...could it be that the app with event tool needs extra RAM???

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”