It gave me lea organa thing in the armory instead of 1 of the 2 heroes.

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Spenden2099
Officer

It gave me lea organa thing in the armory instead of 1 of the 2 heroes.

Post#1 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:31 am

I already own lea organa in my armory and am part of the Allianz squad since Christian-heroes was not working out. A glitch gave me lea organa stuff in my armory which I already have but on the bright side I can upgrade it. I finally found this website, I have had many of these things happen to me and hope the makers of the game can give back one of heroes that it gives you. I can’t remember all of the other events other than wookie trucks event. The wookie truck event said they accidentally forgot my data and reset me from 1 point something to 100% and I had to work hard since there were only 30 minutes left. I did not get it but I that was in the 2nd event.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: It gave me lea organa thing in the armory instead of 1 of the 2 heroes.

Post#2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:57 am

This is not a bug, buddy, as it has already been mentioned in other threads. You have 50 percent chances to receive the Spider SDK4 and 50 percent receive Senator Leia skin if you are playing as Rebel. I am playing with Imperial and Rebel bases, some received the Spider, others received the Senator Leia skin, or AT-ACT skin, which is the reward equivalent to Leia for the Imperials.

If you feel harmed by not receiving the frags for Spider as it says "guaranteed unlock", contact Zynga Support and provide the information you need to get compensation as another player made and received the frags for that unit, according to this post here: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=24553&start=10#p99289

Good luck!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

syncpan77
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:04 pm

They really love pissing people off, so don't let it surprise you kid. Be thankful you got ANY frags at all.
MEMBER of "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-FULL-RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 squad on GSOW in UCL

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:01 am

It actually should be something you can raise a ticket on. Whatever the crate says or not at 50/50. The text and event detail does say a GUARANTEED unlock of Sd-k4...I'd raise a ticket with them. They are pretty good.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”