Time Of Heroes Part I Incorrect Rewards

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
TobyIO

Time Of Heroes Part I Incorrect Rewards

Post#1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:04 am

I am in the Empire side with HQ of level 8.

During the Time of Heroes Part I mission, the Fixed Event Objective offers crystals and Data Fragments for SD-K4. It gives the proper reward if it is crystals but when it comes to SD-K4 fragments, it gives AT-ACT fragments instead. For example the final Fixed Event Objective offers data fragments for SD-K4, but when upon completion, it gave 20 data fragments for AT-ACT.

DeathStriker

Re: Time Of Heroes Part I Incorrect Rewards

Post#2 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 am

TobyIO wrote:I am in the Empire side with HQ of level 8.

During the Time of Heroes Part I mission, the Fixed Event Objective offers crystals and Data Fragments for SD-K4. It gives the proper reward if it is crystals but when it comes to SD-K4 fragments, it gives AT-ACT fragments instead. For example the final Fixed Event Objective offers data fragments for SD-K4, but when upon completion, it gave 20 data fragments for AT-ACT.

TobyIO - This is NOT a Glitch / Bug / Issue.

This is by design as you can see by the Reward Info for Objective #11 which is similar to Objective #23 (Main Objective).

While the use of the SD-K4 Graphic may have been "misleading" it is not much different than Planetary Objectives that show a Hero Graphic like Luke or Vader but the "task" is "Deploy 4 Heroes".

I do agree that perhaps the use of a 50/50 chance for Rewards should of been advertised more, perhaps by use if an "Info" Icon on the Chapter Objective.

Hope this helps you understand better.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 am

If you read the crate information it says there's a 50% chance to get SD-K4 OR AT-ACT frags, so there are exactly equal chances that you may get SD-K4 or AT-ACT. Many people reported that some got AT-ACT and some got SD-K4, its just because of this.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:58 am

Harshit wrote:If you read the crate information it says there's a 50% chance to get SD-K4 OR AT-ACT frags, so there are exactly equal chances that you may get SD-K4 or AT-ACT.

Harshit - Valid Point!

I believe the "confusion" comes from most Players past "event experience" where a Unit was shown for a Chapter Objective and you only got Frags or Samples for that Unit.

The introduction of the 50/50 Chance while good (for those whom have 1 of the Rewards "maxed" but not the other Reward), I do believe this "change" should of been noted in the in-game Developer Notes perhaps.

:arrow: Going forward, to Week #2 and future SWC Events, there will be less confusion as most will now know of the 50/50 Chance possibility.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:01 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Harshit wrote:If you read the crate information it says there's a 50% chance to get SD-K4 OR AT-ACT frags, so there are exactly equal chances that you may get SD-K4 or AT-ACT.

Harshit - Valid Point!

I believe the "confusion" comes from most Players past "event experience" where a Unit was shown for a Chapter Objective and you only got Frags or Samples for that Unit.

The introduction of the 50/50 Chance while good (for those whom have 1 of the Rewards "maxed" but not the other Reward) I do believe is should of been noted in the in-game Developer Notes perhaps.

:arrow: Going forward, to Week #2 and future SWC Events, there will be less confusion as most will now know of the 50/50 Chance possibility.

Actually I don't like the 50/50 option because the no. of players having the spider maxed is a small number of the total players, I myself needed those 32 frags . They could have done like 80/20 chances.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am

Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:The introduction of the 50/50 Chance while good (for those whom have 1 of the Rewards "maxed" but not the other Reward) I do believe is should of been noted in the in-game Developer Notes perhaps.

Actually I don't like the 50/50 option because the no. of players having the spider maxed is a small number of the total players, I myself needed those 32 frags . They could have done like 80/20 chances.

:arrow: That is why there are Conflicts which feature the SD-K4 as well as Elite Event Crates where there is a possibility of getting more SD-K4 Frags.

toname
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 am

It is by design, but given that the event information advertises a "guaranteed" unlock of the SD-K4, you could probably get something if you put in a help ticket.

4ur2
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 am

i am a rebel and finished the event. during my many extra finishes i have been getting the sd-k4 frags. :D

GUARDIAN18

Post#9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:14 pm

I must respectfully disagree that this is NOT a glitch or bug. If you read the last sentence below the “Time of Heroes, Part I” box at the top of the screen, it clearly states “Complete the Event before time runs out for a GUARANTEED unlock of the SD-K4!”. I don’t know any other way to read this than to say that you will collect enough data frags at the end of the event to unlock the SD-K4....not just have a chance at it. I just completed the event with a second account and I didn’t get the guaranteed unlock either. Star Wars Commander developers - please correct this issue. Thank you.

Calboy
Captain

Post#10 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:53 am

I was expecting the spider but ended up with 20 senator Leia frags
Jade’s_Fire Squad

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”