ISSUE: Bluestacks SWC Icons Update Problem

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
RogueTwo
Commander

Re: ISSUE: Bluestacks SWC Icons Update Problem

Post#11 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:57 am

Every get this resolved? I am now having the same problem where the icons are not displaying. Also had a problem several days earlier where one of the two accounts was not accessible.

I also tried to create a backup but it failed several times.
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:24 am

I used BlueStacks for about two years to create my second and third Rebel account, both connected to different Google accounts, on different computers. I never had any problems, except when after an update, it became unstable and very slow.

When I heard about NOX and its advantages like running multiple emulators and making easy backups of all emulators and restoring from the saved point in case of crash or reinstallation, I deleted BlueStack, and installed NOX.

The gameplay is much better, and the Multi Emulator allows me to run 10 SWC accounts on a single PC. I recommend you switch to NOX.

All you need to do, is sync your SWC base with a Google account on BlueStack, and then using this Google account when doing loggin to NOX, when you install SWC in NOX using this Google account, it will show that there is a saved progress and will ask if you want to restore it to your new device.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:50 am

IMPORTANT: Playing SWC Via Emulators Is NOT Supported By Zygna / Natural Motion Games.

:arrow: While is IS possible to run Star Wars Commander on a PC using Emulators like Bluestacks and NOX, all Players should be aware that these "accounts" will NOT be Supported by Zygna / Natural Motion Games in that if you have "issues" you are on your own and will not be able to get any assistance from Zygna.

:arrow: The following is from the OFFICIAL HELP posted here.

DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Mobile Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.

STAR WARS™: Commander is meant to only have one game or profile on each device. We do not recommend that you switch between different iOS or Google Play accounts, as your progress could become lost, corrupt, or overwritten.

Forewarned is Forearmed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#14 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:20 am

mkenobi wrote:I used BlueStacks for about two years to create my second and third Rebel account, both connected to different Google accounts, on different computers. I never had any problems, except when after an update, it became unstable and very slow.

When I heard about NOX and its advantages like running multiple emulators and making easy backups of all emulators and restoring from the saved point in case of crash or reinstallation, I deleted BlueStack, and installed NOX.

The gameplay is much better, and the Multi Emulator allows me to run 10 SWC accounts on a single PC. I recommend you switch to NOX.

All you need to do, is sync your SWC base with a Google account on BlueStack, and then using this Google account when doing loggin to NOX, when you install SWC in NOX using this Google account, it will show that there is a saved progress and will ask if you want to restore it to your new device.

I will look into this. I tried to signout on my phone and it appeared the game hadn't been save since the very beginning. I will try this and see what happens though.
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#15 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 am

DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT: Playing SWC Via Emulators Is NOT Supported By Zygna / Natural Motion Games.

:arrow: While is IS possible to run Star Wars Commander on a PC using Emulators like Bluestacks and NOX, all Players should be aware that these "accounts" will NOT be Supported by Zygna / Natural Motion Games in that if you have "issues" you are on your own and will not be able to get any assistance from Zygna.

DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Mobile Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.

STAR WARS™: Commander is meant to only have one game or profile on each device. We do not recommend that you switch between different iOS or Google Play accounts, as your progress could become lost, corrupt, or overwritten.

Forewarned is Forearmed...

Yes, I was aware if this issues with support. It was a last minute thing. I had bought an Amazon tablet around Christmas to play the game on. Imagine my surprise when I found out Commander was no longer supported. I switched to Bluestacks for new accounts then since it was easier on a PC.
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

ember
Lieutenant

Post#16 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:26 am

DeathStriker wrote:While is IS possible to run Star Wars Commander on a PC using Emulators like Bluestacks and NOX, all Players should be aware that these "accounts" will NOT be Supported by Zygna / Natural Motion Games in that if you have "issues" you are on your own and will not be able to get any assistance from Zygna.

While this statement is totally true, one should not have high hopes for Zynga support even with "official" platforms. Their support is a joke.

I am having issues with Facebook sync on two of my bases (it's broken on SWC side with error 701 and a such), and there are no efforts from Zynga to help me. I can handle slow email responses, alright. But they just replied that they will NOT assist me in any way.

I am not complaining here. Just a warning for anybody who think you can get reasonable support from Zynga. Not so.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”