Walls

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Kahoot
Commander

Walls

Post#1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:25 pm

I discovered that when i upgrade walls and then i upgrade lets say from level 3 to 4 and then there after come and option if i will upgrade to level 5 (even though i at that time did not have a level 5 HQ) then i click on upgrade and it let me place at level 5 wall around a level 4 HQ. However just after that placement the app shut down and i have to restart the app, and when I get back the level 5 wall is gone (don't know if the credit i use to build that wall is gone also?). This bug must be fixed disney, so it should not be possible to upgrade walls level higher than you HQ

Harshit
Major General

Re: Walls

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:29 pm

The bug which you are talking about came many months ago with introduction of Prestige level.
Normally you cannot upgrade any buildings(except both droidekas and contraband safehouse ) higher than your current HQ level so the game sends an error and after restarting the game your wall will be back to normal.
This bug wasn't fixed by Disney in a long time, hope NaturalMotion will take care of it.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Kahoot
Commander

Re: Walls

Post#3 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Harshit wrote:The bug which you are talking about came many months ago with introduction of Prestige level.
Normally you cannot upgrade any buildings(except both droidekas and contraband safehouse ) higher than your current HQ level so the game sends an error and after restarting the game your wall will be back to normal.
This bug wasn't fixed by Disney in a long time, hope NaturalMotion will take care of it.

yes, it seems like a small bug, but clearly a malfunction. dont understand why it is so difficult for them to fix...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”