CoolGuy wrote:Ok, I've been a member of this forum for a long time, I read a lot of posts, and contribute when I can. So I am going to try to summarize what I feel is the group consensus to fix this game.
1. Fix the matchmaking - totally remove base score and medal count from the algorithm. Make it HQ vs HQ with possibly several levels up and one down. This opens up the player pool, and discourages medal dumping and sandbagging. Hopefully this also lessens CNFO.
2. Nerf dev base rewards - in the event of CNFO we need to keep dev bases, but wind back the loot and point rewards. Give people just enough to survive or jump planets if necessary.
3. Nerf some of the armoury functions - particularly on the defensive side. Turrets and GR sniper functions need to be wound back.
4. Remove all the units that nobody uses. They clog up the inventory, recruiting lists and dilute the fragment pool.
5. Bring back the events and keep them running on a regular basis.
Over to you for comments.
Boog wrote:Can't disagree with anything, except I would try to fix the units that don't get used. I would tinker with the UC of the 'special' (and I mean special) units. Lower the UC of LIN's to 1. Lower Fathiers to 6. Lower Dowutins to 4. Lower ognidae to 1, and ATDT's to 6. They can keep the cook times where they are. If level 10 Dowutins kick ass at UC 4, well then they'll bring in a lot of xtals with their 15 minute cook time. The devs need to stop fucking around. 20% boosts in damage and health don't do anything. Just lower the UC until the units become worth using.
CoolGuy wrote:1: HQ lvl should be leading, but use base score/medals to fine tune.
That way a new Prestige HQ would get matched up mostly with other new Prestige HQ instead of suddenly getting matched with mostly completely gold Prestige HQs. A full lvl 10 on the way to Prestige is also a viable target for a new Prestige HQ. But should never get matched up with a full Prestige. And don't forget the influence of equipment.
If it is HQ vs HQ then the whole of the Prestige band is opened up. When attacking you choose what level of Prestige base you want to attack. You will then probably find a heap of sandbaggers. Using medals and base scores will protect the sandbaggers, which is what we are trying to eliminate.
Boog wrote:Good god, they skip once or twice, how hard is that? I guess it's better to just have level 7's, 8's and 9's draw those hard bases so newborn pussy prestiges don't have to have their feelings hurt?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests