SW Ep XIV - The Return of the CNFO

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: SW Ep XIV - The Return of the CNFO

Post#21 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Shelendil wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:At least it's good if you like to play defense. I'm getting attacked much more. -An Imperial on kit.

I'm attacking every base I see on Erkit; haven't seen yours yet.

Been open all day. Come on by I'll leave the light on for you.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#22 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Glass half full point of view:
Zynga is attempting to verify the current state of the game. Or perhaps better stated: how the current meta and player base works in relation to each other and how the players react.
Let’s face it, people can play the game, but enjoyment and active play is down as most players do not want (want supersedes need currently) to attack bases with GR and buffed turrets. This “test” is demonstrative of how the armory is used and at least as much of the sentiment expressed here, deplored by the player base.
I am hopeful they are gathering data to formulate an effective plan to get the game afloat and eventually not need Dev Bases by increasing the player base which is one of the major facets to improving matchmaking.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

kve2002
Officer

Post#23 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Not sure how you can “Play” if you only have cnfo

DarthLazer
Storm Trooper

Post#24 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:08 pm

yeah, their not going to be pulling any stats from hours of cnfo.... wishful thinking is whats left.

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#25 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Ha ha ha. Bless. ;)

Gooner wrote:Don't forget they've only just took over from the mouse and the games been on autopilot once these conflicts are done and dusted i expect we'll start seeing some real changes i used to play a zynga run game a few years back and their devs were quite quick when it came to game isuses and fixes when they were reported and they also done plenty of events etc and yes they love a pound note just like the mouse did they've only been in the hotseat 2 mins I'm sure they'll sort it out or at least try and fix the mouses fuckups lets give em a chance before we hang em out to dry

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#26 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Everyone write support tickets to Zynga asap....the more they get the better!!!
To do this go to settings in game, then help option.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#27 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:25 pm

They're probably thinking WTF did we get into and pulled the plug after being inundated with every cry baby complaining about medal gate, medal dumping, matchmaking, replay glitch cheats, war blah blah blah as soon as they took over from disney.

Gooner
Major General

Post#28 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 pm

darthdoodie wrote:They're probably thinking WTF did we get into and pulled the plug after being inundated with every cry baby complaining about medal gate, medal dumping, matchmaking, replay glitch cheats, war blah blah blah as soon as they took over from disney.
hahaha 100%

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#29 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

I don't think any of this is a result of any active action by Zynga. Dev bases periodically disappear from the game and have to be reinstated. And threads like this pop up every time.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarthLazer
Storm Trooper

Post#30 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:00 pm

i play nearly each day, this is a first since my migration from windows.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”