Clearing Facebook Kills Gameroom

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Clearing Facebook Kills Gameroom

Post#1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:50 pm

I've recently started clearing my Facebook logins via the security settings as this allegedly helps Facebook run more quickly. However, every time I do this it appears to corrupt Facebook Gameroom, which then requires deletion and re-installation. Anybody else getting this issue?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Re: Clearing Facebook Kills Gameroom

Post#2 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 am

I often have problems when I log out from one acc to log in with another in fbgr. Gr freezes at a blank screen and opens a fb page in browser. The only remedy is to unistall/reinstall Gr and the game afterwards
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

jaybinx
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 am

same here felix... usually happens after i have switched back and forth from accounts too much in one time period
Jedi-Warlords

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 am

I think it MAY be because of some lag between msg sent to server or received. I usually avoid such condition by waiting the whole main screen to load after i exit the game then press my name to open the options list, click out of it ot discard it and reopen it, then logout. Takes some time to do so but the delay seems to help getting that crash less often - but still happens from time to time.
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”