KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4832

KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:56 am

While not comprehensive our Data Miners have started documenting known Bugs in game based upon the Data available.

KNOWN BUGS:

⇨ SEE THIS: Confirmed Bugs.

KNOWN ISSUES:

    {None Currently}
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Schruaf
Major General
Posts: 270

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:24 am

Is it confirmed that the rep droid/medic droid prestige lvl bug is resolved?
So it is save now to uprade them tp prestige?

I tried to make a test myself, but I am still not completely sure.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4832

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#3 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:40 am

Schruaf wrote:Is it confirmed that the rep droid/medic droid prestige lvl bug is resolved?
So it is save now to uprade them tp prestige?

I tried to make a test myself, but I am still not completely sure.

Yes! :D

Prestige Medic Splash has been fixed.

See my Forum Post found here.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Schruaf
Major General
Posts: 270

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#4 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am

Ah there it is - thx DS.

We just have to many threads with bugs :lol:
On the other hand one thread alone, is not enough for all the bugs :?


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4832

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#5 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 am

NOTICE: Known Bug Link Info Updated

The Data Miner Webpage showing Known Bugs posted in the Main Topic Post has been Updated to move info for Prestige Medics and Prestige Repair Droids which was fixed to the bottom in New Section.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
ChiptheFish
Major General
Posts: 394

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#6 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:14 am

Maybe I missed this bug fix in the past, but now I can complete daily objectives for resource gathering even when my resources are maxed out. Today the bronzium objective was to collect 20,000 CB, but by CB coffers are full so I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it... but I was able to do it! Yeah! One annoying "bug" is gone.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4832

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#7 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:23 am

ChiptheFish wrote:Maybe I missed this bug fix in the past, but now I can complete daily objectives for resource gathering even when my resources are maxed out. Today the bronzium objective was to collect 20,000 CB, but by CB coffers are full so I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it... but I was able to do it! Yeah! One annoying "bug" is gone.

Chip - They fixed the "Resource Freeze" about a year ago. This was mostly due to EP Objectives required you to collect Resources but some Players had no way to "dump" them.

If my memory serves me right, they removed EP Resource Objectives and changed it so that Resource Rewards and Objectives simply fill your Vaults / Depot / Safehouse to their current Max and any "extra" is simply lost to the void.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
ChiptheFish
Major General
Posts: 394

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#8 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:
ChiptheFish wrote:Maybe I missed this bug fix in the past, but now I can complete daily objectives for resource gathering even when my resources are maxed out. Today the bronzium objective was to collect 20,000 CB, but by CB coffers are full so I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it... but I was able to do it! Yeah! One annoying "bug" is gone.

Chip - They fixed the "Resource Freeze" about a year ago. This was mostly due to EP Objectives required you to collect Resources but some Players had no way to "dump" them.

If my memory serves me right, they removed EP Resource Objectives and changed it so that Resource Rewards and Objectives simply fill your Vaults / Depot / Safehouse to their current Max and any "extra" is simply lost to the void.

:P Maybe I just didn't have max resources for a long time and the mega loot bases exposed this fix for me. Thanks for the clarity DS
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1274

Re: KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS

Post#9 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

They fixed that bug, and they fixed the maxed out on frags research bug as well (not sure when). That was the bug where you could max out equipment, but start getting frags again when you began research on it.


Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests