ISSUE: Prestige Unit Donation Glitch

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DeathStriker

Post#1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:01 pm

I have noted for a while and was confirmed today that sometimes when donating Prestige Units that these Units don't update the SC Request posted in the in-game Chat leading to a false indication that the SC Request is still needing Units.

:arrow: In reality the Requester receives the Prestige Units but the in-game Chat is not updated correctly.

Being this is a "random issue" and hard to document I am not sure how to report to Disney but wanted to post here for others to comment on and to let others know.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: ISSUE: Prestige Unit Donation Glitch

Post#2 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:38 pm

I’ve seen donated troops not being reflected in the chat request status, but this is not specific to prestige.

I believe it has to do with either (1) multiple people donating to the same request at the same time or (2) request was too old in the chat so it doesn’t get refreshed.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:04 pm

I think it might happen when there's a mix of prestige and not. If I donate 3 normal and 1 prestige units, sometimes the request will show 7 in, sometimes 21, sometimes 28. Never 14.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:09 pm

I have been without in game chat notifications, on my android tablet, for about two months now. I sent in a help request and was told "it is a known issue and we are working on it". :(
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Shelendil wrote:I think it might happen when there's a mix of prestige and not. If I donate 3 normal and 1 prestige units, sometimes the request will show 7 in, sometimes 21, sometimes 28. Never 14.

What happened in my case was a Squadmate with a Prestige Level SC (42 UC) requested 6 Jets.

I donated 4 Prestige Jets and 2 Level 10 Jets and the in-game chat only showed 14 UC / 42 UC donated but the Squadmate reported their SC was Full.

Clearly in my Case, the 4 Prestige Jets did not register in the In-Game Chat.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 am

Seems there are multiple problems, or multiple ways that got into this issue.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”