What is the email for Star Wars Commander Support?

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
LukeYT123
Cadet Trooper

What is the email for Star Wars Commander Support?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:20 pm

I have lost at least 3 bases over the last 3 years. Stopped playing for 12 months because I was so frustrated. Really liked that I could play along with my son. Now I rebuilt from stretch but it takes FOREVER to upgrade my new lvl 10 base. Have spent over $100 on this app. Used to tell people to join but with all the bad war matches my great squad gets, the folks I know would rather play F*RTN*GHT. Now we got the Prestige level which looks awesome but it’s like an impossible uphil climb like the Stone of Sisphyus. I do play SWC more now but wish Disney would make things right.

DeathStriker

Re: What is the email for Star Wars Commander Support?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 pm

LukeYT123 wrote:I have lost at least 3 bases over the last 3 years. Stopped playing for 12 months because I was so frustrated. Really liked that I could play along with my son. Now I rebuilt from stretch but it takes FOREVER to upgrade my new lvl 10 base. Have spent over $100 on this app. Used to tell people to join but with all the bad war matches my great squad gets, the folks I know would rather play F*RTN*GHT. Now we got the Prestige level which looks awesome but it’s like an impossible uphil climb like the Stone of Sisphyus. I do play SWC more now but wish Disney would make things right.

LukeYT123 - Click here for the Official Help.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”