ISSUE: Constant / Frequent Status 905 Errors

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DeathStriker

Post#1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 am

As already reported by others, Players keep seeing frequent (not always) Status 905 Errors at the end of PvP Attacks and even when relocating to another Planet.

FORTUNALLY... most of these Status 905 Errors are having no effect - that is - no loss of Battle, or Medals, or Event Points (EP), or Event Objectives (like destroy X Amount of Buildings), or even no loss of Planet Relocation (you end up where you were going).

HOPEFULLY... this will remain an "annoyance" and be corrected - SOON - before it turns into something more dangerous and serious.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Re: ISSUE: Constant / Frequent Status 905 Errors

Post#2 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Still getting the annoying Status 905 here for my Imperial and Rebel baby bases at the end of an attack for the Event, but more annoying than the Status 905 is keep getting the Status 6503 after completing a train X units for Daily Objective, then click on start research and get a crash...

Fortunally also, when game is reloaded, none EP was lost (like the Receive troop Objective), just click again on Start Research and done. But annoying is what this game has became.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:31 pm

ISSUE UPDATE - Support Ticket Created

I have formally reported this issue to Disney Mobile Support along with representative screenshots.

I have opened Support Ticket 310411 today and will post here once I get a formal response from Disney Mobile Support.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:08 pm

I think we are having this crap for almost one month now... On this Sunday night I was able to finish the Event with my 2 accounts participating and did 2-3 attacks for the Destroy buildings for the last Objective and 5 attacks for my first Elite Crate with both and didn't have any Status 905 error... I thought they had fix that, but no... When I returned to collect the Crate and attack again, had more Status 905 than ever at the end of my attacks ot moving to another planet...

Kannibaal
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:ISSUE: Constant / Frequent Status 905 Errors

As already reported by others, Players keep seeing frequent (not always) Status 905 Errors at the end of PvP Attacks and even when relocating to another Planet.

FORTUNALLY... most of these Status 905 Errors are having no effect - that is - no loss of Battle, or Medals, or Event Points (EP), or Event Objectives (like destroy X Amount of Buildings), or even no loss of Planet Relocation (you end up where you were going).

HOPEFULLY... this will remain an "annoyance" and be corrected - SOON - before it turns into something more dangerous and serious.

can't expect kids to do heavy algebra.... impossible :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:21 pm

OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY MOBILE SUPPORT

Greetings Commander!

Thank you for contacting the Star Wars Command Center. At this time, our developers are aware of the 905 error and are working on a fix as we speak. Do not uninstall the game as this may result in losing your progress, and please allow some time for this fix to be implemented.

If you would like in the meantime, please send us a DirectX Diagnostic Report of your PC so that we may get it passed on to the developers for you. If you are unsure of how to do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Open your Start Menu.
2. Search Run in your Search Bar
3. Once the Run program is open, type in DXDIAG
4. A small pop up may ask if you wish to ‘check if your Drivers are digitally signed’. Click Yes
NOTE: If you see the button ‘Run 64-bit DxDiag’ at the bottom, please click this to get the proper specs from your computer.
5. Click on Save All Information and save the file as a ‘.txt’ format. Make sure to note where the file is saved to.

After you've saved this file to your computer, please send us an email and include the DirectX Diagnostic report as an attachment. Now in terms of troubleshooting, we've had success with the following:

- Restart your router and device and try again
- If you're on a Windows device, try using only Data
- If you can provide your device make/model (If PC, which Windows are you running?) along with your 32-digit Player Id, that'd be very helpful

Please note, multiple Commanders are affected by this issue so we appreciate your patience as we continue our troubleshooting and diagnostics. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

May the Force be with you!

Regards,

Corey
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Being that I reported the issues for my iOS Game Devices and NOT a Windows PC along with the fact I included screenshots (one of which was my Player ID), the answer above is obviously "canned" and it is clear that Corey did not closely read my e-mail that I sent.

STILL... if anyone is using Windows and is experiencing this Status 905 Error the above instructions may help.

Posted for Reference and to keep Players Informed...

Harshit
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:23 am

DeathStriker wrote:OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY MOBILE SUPPORT

Greetings Commander!

Thank you for contacting the Star Wars Command Center. At this time, our developers are aware of the 905 error and are working on a fix as we speak. Do not uninstall the game as this may result in losing your progress, and please allow some time for this fix to be implemented.

Please note, multiple Commanders are affected by this issue so we appreciate your patience as we continue our troubleshooting and diagnostics. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Regards,

Corey

Posted for Reference and to keep Players Informed...

Hopefully the recent update focused on these errors.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:43 pm

SECOND RESPONSE FROM DISNEY MOBILE SUPPORT

Greetings Commander,

Thank you for clarifying your device for me!

Our development team is hard at work on this so hopefully we will see a patch implemented soon. Until then I do encourage you to continue using simple basic troubleshooting steps such as these until a patch is issued:

1. Ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed on your device. Do not uninstall the app without syncing to Facebook, as this could result in losing your progress.
2. Ensure that you have the latest version of the OS installed on your device
3. Force close any apps that are running in the background
4. Power off your device for 5 minutes and then power it back on again
5. Ensure you have a strong and stable WiFi connection
6. Ensure that your device has at least 1GB of free space. Anything below that can cause in-app performance issues

Thank you again for your time, patience and understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Corey

I love just how little "personal" communication Support does and just how much they rely on "canned responses"...

STILL...

The recent [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 6.2.1 seems to have corrected this issue as a full day of game playing has resulted in not one Status 905 Error at end of PvP Attack. :D

And now on the next "issue" waiting to be revealed...

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 pm

ISSUE: Constant / Frequent Status 905 Errors has returned on Tatooine and Hoth (for me at least)....

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:30 pm

It's back... I had Status 905 today with one of my accounts, on Hoth... As I'm not attacking for conflicts but only for loot to pay a few upgrades, the only annoying thing is have to reload the game again and again...

EDIT: I started to attack with my Rebel HQ 10 on Tatooine. 3 attacks so far and 3 Status 905 at the end of the attacks. Reloading and reloading. But what I noticed is it seems they fixed the matchmaking: all those monsters level 10 Imperial Dev bases disappeared from Tatooine. I'm finding only real bases, and skipping a few until find a rich dude to loot. Great loot so far. They fix something, they break something...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”