Stuck on Hoth

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
SnowFox
Commander

Stuck on Hoth

Post#1 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:44 am

So I’ve been doing a lot of attacking on Hoth recently. Then suddenly I got the message that I can’t find any more opponents. I have a good internet connection and strong WiFi. I’ve also restarted the app and even reinstalled once. Still not working. Would use squad relocation perks to leave but already used those recently as well. Really don’t want to pay crystals to get out of here.

Maybe I just destroyed all the rebel scum on Hoth, idk...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Stuck on Hoth

Post#2 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Getting the same on Hoth. After 10-20 searches and CNFOs I can get either a lvl 5 dev base or a maxed 10 live rebel base. Strange there are CNFOs when dev bases are active.

Spirit
Major General

Post#3 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Ouch guys. Sounds like a problem on Hoth. I have been on the green planets with no problem so far.
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..
Member of IMP.ARMY. An Imperial hotel and resort. A place to relax with no pressure. Drop in for a while, but reservation for dinner is recommended.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#4 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:09 pm

I have the same issue. I posted a message yesterday in the current EP event thread. It seems that the developer bases were turned off when this current weeks event started, as I stopped getting the level 10 developer bases and started getting loads of tiny bases to attack. What you are most likely seeing now is that because there is a conflict on Hoth and lots of people are attacking we have gotten to a point where all these mini bases are now under protection, hence when you try and attack you get CNFO message. I had to use squad perks and crystals to get off Hoth yesterday, and while I continue to see these mini bases on other planets I think I will be avoiding Hoth just in case.
What would probably help is for everyone who experiences CNFO to log a support ticket with Disney. The more people that do that complaining about CNFO then the more likely they will be to switch back on the developer bases.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 pm

I had the same issue earlier with my level 8 minibase. Turned into a godsend, got a shit ton of loot, and already had reloc, which was lucky.

SnowFox
Commander

Post#6 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Well I’m in an unfortunate position where if I even get a live base, it’s HQ 9+. Which is too strong for me atm. Just recently upgraded to 7. Yet I mostly get CNFO’s anyway. I don’t have enough crystals to buy out and leave. So my only option is to do nothing but wait for my perks to reload. The most frustrating thing is not being able to earn EP. I’m just stuck waiting.

SnowFox
Commander

Post#7 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:24 pm

sgu97cab wrote:What would probably help is for everyone who experiences CNFO to log a support ticket with Disney. The more people that do that complaining about CNFO then the more likely they will be to switch back on the developer bases.

Just sent in a support ticket now. Hopefully they fix the issue.

DarkJedi
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm

I'm currently getting them as well.... Don't you all know?.... It's "By Design". :lol:
DarkJedi
Officer
1st_ORDER

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#9 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:51 pm

I started getting the CNFO message on Sunday. I activated some squad perks and got off the planet. ;)
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

SnowFox
Commander

Post#10 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Well, I got a reply back from the support team. It seems like they don't even know that almost everybody is getting these CNFO messages; not just me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”