EP not earned for event after winning PvP defense

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Mzzle

EP not earned for event after winning PvP defense

Post#1 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:10 am

Every time I win a PvP battle as defense, it shows that I earned EP, but the EP does not register with the event for me to spend it on research. Help?

Boog
Admiral

Re: EP not earned for event after winning PvP defense

Post#2 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:48 am

You shouldn't get EP for a defensive win, unless it bumps you up a level in conflict standings *for the first time*. I'm not sure why you're seeing it give you EP.

DeathStriker

Re: EP not earned for event after winning PvP defense

Post#3 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:54 am

Mzzle wrote:Every time I win a PvP battle as defense, it shows that I earned EP, but the EP does not register with the event for me to spend it on research. Help?

Mzzle - If you win a HD Event (perhaps what you are calling "PvP battle as defense") while you are currently Researching an Objective - it will "register" that you "earned EP" but since you can't "Bank / Save EP" the EP Earned is lost. This is normal and not an issue.

Also, like Boog stated, you do not earn EP for PvP Defensive Wins (when another Player attacks your Base), but only for PvP Offensive Wins (where you attack another Player's Base).

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”