Unable to get a match

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: Unable to get a match

Post#11 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:59 am

Spirit wrote:It would be interesting to hear if your matches are "fairer" after the longer wait.

I haven't kept track, but in spirit I have to agree with the other comments. Longer means that there's no similar team available and the match will either time out or be a mismatch.

On another note, does anyone like the option to match against the same faction? Is this fun? Does it help with matchmaking? (maybe this feature is gone and I didn't notice...)
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
FriendsofOB1: A Level 45 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

DeathStriker

Re: Unable to get a match

Post#12 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 am

ChiptheFish wrote:On another note, does anyone like the option to match against the same faction? Is this fun? Does it help with matchmaking? (maybe this feature is gone and I didn't notice...)

ChiptheFish - The Same Faction Matchmaking "Feature" introduced in Version 4.4.0 is still available.

⇨ Visit the following Related Topic: [SQUAD WARS] New Feature - Same Faction Matchmaking.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”