War match making

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
BigDaddy27
Lieutenant

War match making

Post#1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 pm

My squad just got sent up against a squad of 12 level 10’s. We have 2 level 10’s, a few 9’s and a mix of 8 and lower. What kind of match up is this? Not even close to fair. Our last match had us against 9 level 10’s. It’s going to be pointless to play if we have no chance of victory. Fix immediately!

spootieho
Captain

Re: War match making

Post#2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:07 am

This is a fan forum. We can't fix anything here. We aren't associated with Disney. Contact Disney to fix your problem using the support links in your app. Feel free to vent your frustrations, but don't expect us to be able to fix it.

Yes, the matchmaking can suck at times. A lot of us have been frustrated with it.

AnCap
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:23 am

We haven’t been in a war in weeks because of this. No one in my squad wants to play anymore since we get matched up with all level 10s and we have mostly 8s and two 6s. I’m gonna try and see if we can do another war here soon but if it’s all 10s again our squad will be done. Kinda sad after playing for three and a half year and it’s come to this.

SithVicious
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:56 pm

is it possible that your lvl 6 to 8 have too many medals? If that's the case then it's normal for you to get stronger opponents more often. But that also means nothing. A well-organized squad (communication, organization, line ...) can also chop off a squad of 12 10s with 6s to 8s and a few 10s. We (ImperialPhantom) almost always fight against stronger opponents on paper. If the 7s or 8s can get each outpost to the end, 3 10s are enough to retract half the crop. Sometimes we bring a few friends into the team and try to fight without outposts. That makes much more fun

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”