Lost my account

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
TR8R
Cadet Trooper

Lost my account

Post#1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 am

Sorry if already posted just freaking out. I've never synced it and now I've lost level 9 base and a year of playing almost everyday. How do I get it back? Please help!

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Lost my account

Post#2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:33 am

If you have a screenshot of your player ID, you can contact Disney. If you don't have a screenshot of that, they may require you know more information.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:51 pm

TR8R wrote:Sorry if already posted just freaking out. I've never synced it and now I've lost level 9 base and a year of playing almost everyday. How do I get it back? Please help!

Here you go TR8R:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:52 pm

I grabbed screenshots of your stuff this morning. Hope Disney can get you back up and running. We are missing you in the squad. :)

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Here is our Ksod stuff also: http://ksod.us/squad/859070f0-1710-11e6 ... 11/members

Good Luck! Email Disney Support: https://help.starwars.com/en_US/Contact ... -Commander

Start the process and see what happens. I was unlinked last June and was off for a month before they got me up and running again. So it is possible.
Leader of Dark-Plague

TR8R
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Thanks I hope it helps. Save me a spot I'll keep you updated

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Will do Tr8r. It would suck to start over, considering you were a lvl 9 base. But if you do decide to restart let us know and I'll put your new account back in the squad.
Leader of Dark-Plague

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”