Fragment count not showing

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
cashara
Cadet Trooper

Fragment count not showing

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Since this last update I have noticed that if the last item in a crate is a data fragment no count of how many fragments you have is displayed on screen. Am I the only one this is happening to? It is a small but annoying issue.

AeroSith
Captain

Re: Fragment count not showing

Post#2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 pm

I have seen this as well.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

spootieho
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:50 pm

this happens usually when I click too much, or open too fast...

edit:
Apparently, this is a new different issue. It happens regardless of how fast you click.
Last edited by spootieho on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:44 pm

cashara wrote:Since this last update I have noticed that if the last item in a crate is a data fragment no count of how many fragments you have is displayed on screen. Am I the only one this is happening to? It is a small but annoying issue.

cashara - I have seen this. The speed of how fast you click / tap on Reward Screen makes no difference.

REST ASSURED... Your Fragments are still being rewarded even if you are not seeing the "graphic" illustration of such.

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

YourFather
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:14 pm

True that. It also seems the event crates have their frag drop in the middle to circumvent the bug for now. I think this means the devs are aware of the issue.
Last edited by YourFather on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeneralTosh
Captain

Post#6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm

cashara wrote:Since this last update I have noticed that if the last item in a crate is a data fragment no count of how many fragments you have is displayed on screen. Am I the only one this is happening to? It is a small but annoying issue.

It is usually caused by clicking to fast, but this time it is also a visual glitch. This only happens for data fragments given out right at the end of every crate(typically the bronzinium crates) regardless of how fast you click. Rest assured this has been identified as a visual glitch and that your fragments are being registered.

Member of ELITE_UNITED
Join us for DAILY WARS

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:23 pm

It's always (and only) the last fragments. It took away the fun of opening bronzium crates; now I just click through them as quickly as possible.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

spootieho
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:32 pm

GeneralTosh wrote:It is usually caused by clicking to fast, but this time it is also a visual glitch. This only happens for data fragments given out right at the end of every crate(typically the bronzinium crates) regardless of how fast you click. Rest assured this has been identified as a visual glitch and that your fragments are being registered.

After I posted earlier in the thread, I also noticed that. You are correct.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”