Attacked twice by same guy within seconds of last attack

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
K1LIP8ki

Attacked twice by same guy within seconds of last attack

Post#1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am

So I had logged off for about 20 minutes, came back and I was under attack. So I waited as normal, but the moment I logged back on I noticed I was attacked twice by the same guy for the same amount of time for the same medals same win percentage but yet my Alloy and gold were looted differently. And why is it every time I want revenge it’s never possible? OK so I understand that they relocate that’s fine but 95% a time I can never have my revenge.

Imperial1
Officer

Re: Attacked twice by same guy within seconds of last attack

Post#2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 am

hi kilip8ki. do you remember me from S.E.T.W? My name on there was Imerial 1. everybody called me Imp1 though. i started my own squad called Imperial-ones, which was going well until this current recruiting problem. anyhow, hope you are well, send my regards to all still in S.E.T.W.

Imp1

Spirit
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:01 am

I have never done a revenge attack, it seems pointles although obviously a feature that many seem to use.
It is possible to be attacked twice in a short space of time. When I am looting and attack the first base offered, then re attack quickly upon return, I am regularly offered the same few bases. Obviously if I won the attack, player protection would prevent this.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#4 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:16 am

This isn't exactly the exact topic but I haven't found one that fits other than this one. Around 8pm yesterday I upgraded my hq to 5 I've been getting attacked by lvl 10 hq only since that point. I want to know why the game is doing this.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:39 am

Vladimierbronen wrote:This isn't exactly the exact topic but I haven't found one that fits other than this one. Around 8pm yesterday I upgraded my hq to 5 I've been getting attacked by lvl 10 hq only since that point. I want to know why the game is doing this.

Vladimierbronen - The answer is simple - Event: Questionable Cargo (Rogue One Event #3).

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”