Naval Assault EP Glitch

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
SnowFox
Commander

Naval Assault EP Glitch

Post#1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:41 pm

In light of the new event, I've been grinding for EP just like everyone else. However when I get the amount needed for the crate and go to unlock it, I get a connection error. It tells me to reload the game and when I do, all my EP are gone. I have to start all over again. All those battles wasted. Has anybody else had an experience like this?? I have a strong and stable internet connection btw.

spootieho
Commodore

Re: Naval Assault EP Glitch

Post#2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:10 pm

I'll get a crash if a daily quest added to the EP. When I come back in, though, the credit is still there, fortunately. So not as big a deal as before (for me at least)
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DarthTater
Commander

Post#3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 pm

No issues for me....yet!

SnowFox
Commander

Post#4 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:42 pm

spootieho wrote:I'll get a crash if a daily quest added to the EP. When I come back in, though, the credit is still there, fortunately. So not as big a deal as before (for me at least)

That's part of the issue for me as well. Mine also crashes randomly and if I get the "connection error" notice, I'll lose my progress most of the time. This has happened to me multiple times now.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”