no sound in game only with ipad pro

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
pdavis27284
Storm Trooper

no sound in game only with ipad pro

Post#1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 am

For some reason the sound in the game has stopped on my iPad pro and only affects star wars commander. All other apps have sound. I went in and everything is checked in settings and I can hear sound if I attach my ear buds to it. Anyone else having this issue? This started about 2 days ago

JDD
Major General

Re: no sound in game only with ipad pro

Post#2 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 am

Oh man, playing SWC without sound is like drinking flat Coke. Maybe support / any tech savvy Forumite could help yer & hope it gets fixed soon.

pdavis27284
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 am

LOL great example there. Yep its frustrating but at least I can get it to work with ear buds.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:41 am

pdavis27284 wrote:For some reason the sound in the game has stopped on my iPad pro and only affects star wars commander. All other apps have sound.

pdavis27284 - I have / use a iPad Pro for SWC and don't have this issue.

Here is some help:

1. The first thing I would have you do is go to Settings and ensure that Sound Effects and Music are both checked . (looks like you have done this already)
  2. If these are ok and you still have an issue, then I would force close SWC and reboot game device and re-check.
  3. If you still have this issue, perhaps your Ear Phone Jack is dirty / causing the iPad Pro to think Ear Phones are plugged in. I would try cleaning Ear Phone Jack by blowing air in it (using compressed air) and/or using isopropyl alcohol.
Helping Others Is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

pdavis27284
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:43 pm

So found the issue: Make sure I know how to use my IPAD PRO..... So yep, went to main screen where it shows various on/off icons. Noticed a bell with a slash through it and clicked it and boom, sound is on.... 20 years of IT experience yet I totally botched this one lol Thank you for the help and I promise, this will not happen again :)

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:41 am

TOPIC CLOSED

Since OP found the "issue" and applied the "fix" I am closing this Topic.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”