Replay glitch / cheats need to be fixed

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Replay glitch / cheats need to be fixed

Post#11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 pm

pandoy wrote:How about this one cheater or glitch?
The deployed troops seems in sync with the replay. My replay is 1min 26sec ..
here is the recorded replay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGiuYJ8TwrU

he did not even tripped my SC which has 4 level 10 jetpacks with level buff (surely will put a fight with his SC if deployed). but when i checked my SC after the his attack, its empty and protection now enabled in my base.

I already post a ticket to disney support and received a reply they will pass it to developers but no update will be given about the issue..

screenshot of my defense log:

These kind of replays are most disturbing ones,when battle log and replay show exactly the same troops deployed ,and you can see them fighting knowing that a similar load could never get your base at 100% and yet you find the battle log with 100% defeat.Sometimes the battle seem short or the clock keep running but i think is only because the attacker runned out of troops.
Fact is the thing should get a priority for devs,only way to make them care is to start send more and more tickets about thet.
Here is my experience:
https://youtu.be/izQ-PbRoc0w

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#12 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Did you ever consider how many server hops between you [the client] Disney Servers that you may be routed through, the more hops or routing, the greater the chances are that your ping or lag time increases and the time of day, plays into this factor as well. This is just one of many issues with the U.S. Infrastructure. Its a random Crap shoot on the best of days. Too many Variables to be 100 percent certain
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

ZeroCool wrote:Did you ever consider how many server hops between you [the client] Disney Servers that you may be routed through, the more hops or routing, the greater the chances are that your ping or lag time increases and the time of day, plays into this factor as well. This is just one of many issues with the U.S. Infrastructure. Its a random Crap shoot on the best of days. Too many Variables to be 100 percent certain

I think the playing actually happens on your device and not on the server. Only the battle data (which troops got deployed, where and when, and final result) are sent and stored at the server at the end of the battle.

As replay is just re-enactment of the battle based on saved data, sometimes the result would differ from the actual battle, because it’s not the exact video recording of the actual battle.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 am

I agree. I suspect the game simply records where you touched the screen. For replays, it then translates those touches into troop / vehicle selection / deployments and lets the AI data for the game and troops run from there.

I also suspect differences between replays and game play could be due to different processors or software on the attacking and attacked players devices.

HQ 10 Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

hurfs
Cadet Trooper

Post#15 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:04 am

We had a new player join our squad today bragging about this glitch. Posted replays of him attacking with a couple of troops, ending it in 30 seconds yet clearing 100% wins with all loot. We booted him as we are a non cheat squad (Rockfish TM by the way).

JDD
Major General

Post#16 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 pm

hurfs wrote:We had a new player join our squad today bragging about this glitch. Posted replays of him attacking with a couple of troops, ending it in 30 seconds yet clearing 100% wins with all loot. We booted him as we are a non cheat squad (Rockfish TM by the way).

Jolly good on yer & yer honourable squaddies!

JDD
Major General

Post#17 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:26 pm

This is an old game nearing the end of its shelf life. Mickey likely won't be fixing anything but will tae the experience learnt here tae other of their games.

CrixMadine45
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:40 pm

hurfs wrote:We had a new player join our squad today bragging about this glitch. Posted replays of him attacking with a couple of troops, ending it in 30 seconds yet clearing 100% wins with all loot. We booted him as we are a non cheat squad (Rockfish TM by the way).

I saw this as well. GrimReaper is the players name. Did 2 different attack with similar results. 2% damage to the opponent and 100% of the loot. 7% damage to the opponent the second time again 100% of the loot and showed they won both battles. Bragged in a Squad War he could take on Level 10 accounts and defeat them. He was kick from the squad.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”