Replay glitch / cheats need to be fixed

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
rawrebel
Commodore

Replay glitch / cheats need to be fixed

Post#1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 am

Many players ,me included,have experienced lately the known by now replay glitch ( as disney claim) or cheat as some players claim ,but last days seem like the problem prezent more and more frequently.
I'm talking about the problem regarding the diferent results we noticed between our battle log and replays we seen,when an attacker hit our base and they get 100% while on replay we see only few troops that get low damage % .Have to admit is a very disturbing issue in my opinion
Since are several posts about this topic would be great if players that had experienced this problem can post and i intent to submit a ticked to Disney asking to focus their attention on resolving this issue.
Also if more of us submit tickets better chances we have to get devs attention and maybe fix the thing.
I tent to belive there is some bug or glitch in the game that devs haven't figured out yet or likely they don't even care about but if we all start disturbing them with tickets maybe thei'll start to care

Boog
Admiral

Re: Replay glitch / cheats need to be fixed

Post#2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 am

Would you rather have the replay glitch/cheat fixed, or would you prefer to have every other constant error in the game fixed? Like having crates disappear when the game crashes, having EP disappear when you try to start a research, or having an attack win turn to a loss because of a 905 error? I'm sorry, I could care less about the cheating. It's nothing compared to the bugs that have plagued the game forever. It took them what, 3-4 years to fix chat lag? Let them work on core problems. Cheaters will always exist. Ban one, another will pop up.

Per
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:12 am

I also have my experience with this glitch/cheat

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:56 am

Boog wrote:Would you rather have the replay glitch/cheat fixed, or would you prefer to have every other constant error in the game fixed? Like having crates disappear when the game crashes, having EP disappear when you try to start a research, or having an attack win turn to a loss because of a 905 error? I'm sorry, I could care less about the cheating. It's nothing compared to the bugs that have plagued the game forever. It took them what, 3-4 years to fix chat lag? Let them work on core problems. Cheaters will always exist. Ban one, another will pop up.

Yes ,there are many glitches and bugs ,and yes,devs haven't got much success on fixing them so maybe they should start trying to fix the other ones,maybe will turn with better results.
I don't agree dough that cheats / bugs / exploits about attacking real players are less importants, some players are startimg to see odd things in wars too so i belive this aspects should get the priority before they extend to much among the players.
I'm not saing to ban a cheater,won't serve at anything,he will create a new account and start over but they need to fix the problem so that should not happend again.
While a crash or an error can be accepted every now and then i do find the idea of being played unfair realy disturbing.

Per
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:54 am

is this cheater or replay glitch ? :)

https://youtu.be/wvC_LIdJrGg

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#6 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 am

Per wrote:is this cheater or replay glitch ? :)
{Video Link Removed}

Partial load and 1 min replay (got cut off) seem to indicate that this is more of a replay glitch than cheat.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:31 am

Boog wrote:Would you rather have the replay glitch/cheat fixed, or would you prefer to have every other constant error in the game fixed? Like having crates disappear when the game crashes, having EP disappear when you try to start a research, or having an attack win turn to a loss because of a 905 error? I'm sorry, I could care less about the cheating. It's nothing compared to the bugs that have plagued the game forever. It took them what, 3-4 years to fix chat lag? Let them work on core problems. Cheaters will always exist. Ban one, another will pop up.

I'm reporting Replay Glitches or whatever you wants to call that for years, since my Windows days, read this answer from Support, in January, 2017:

Thanks for responding back! The issue you're reporting is actually an issue with Replays, rather than a cheating player. Issues with replays occur when there is a connection error between your device and our servers during a battle. You won't be notified of the error in-game but it does effect the way Replays are generated on our servers. In these situations we recommend trusting your Battle Log when the Replay doesn't match the Battle Log. The developers are aware of the issue and are currently looking into the situation. Once a solution is found it should be provided in the form of a future update.
May the Force be with you,
Alannah
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

The same response everytime, then I gave up. If they know about that and aren't unable to fix, they are incompetents. If they know but don't care about to fix, they are negligents. So, Disney can go to hell. If the Replay is wrong and the Battle log is right, it means the attacker won, and I don't care. As Boog said, the game if full of bugs, and Disney also does nothing to fix, because they are negligents, incompetents or simply don't care.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

Per
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
Per wrote:is this cheater or replay glitch ? :)
{Video Link Removed}

Partial load and 1 min replay (got cut off) seem to indicate that this is more of a replay glitch than cheat.

it is interesting that after this attack is destroyed my sc,droideka and contra safehouse
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity.

pandoy
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:59 pm

How about this one cheater or glitch?
The deployed troops seems in sync with the replay. My replay is 1min 26sec ..
here is the recorded replay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGiuYJ8TwrU

he did not even tripped my SC which has 4 level 10 jetpacks with level buff (surely will put a fight with his SC if deployed). but when i checked my SC after the his attack, its empty and protection now enabled in my base.

I already post a ticket to disney support and received a reply they will pass it to developers but no update will be given about the issue..

screenshot of my defense log:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm

pandoy wrote:How about this one cheater or glitch?
The deployed troops seems in sync with the replay. My replay is 1min 26sec ..
here is the recorded replay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGiuYJ8TwrU

he did not even tripped my SC which has 4 level 10 jetpacks with level buff (surely will put a fight with his SC if deployed). but when i checked my SC after the his attack, its empty and protection now enabled in my base.

I already post a ticket to disney support and received a reply they will pass it to developers but no update will be given about the issue..

screenshot of my defense log:

Looks suspicious to me. Not likely he could beat your base with that load. So ... CHEAT ! :)

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”