ISSUE: HD Crashes SWC

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral

ISSUE: HD Crashes SWC

Post#1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 am

For the last few days I’ve been completely unable to do Heroic Defenses. A few seconds after starting one, the game closes. I can restart it, try again and the results are the same. This is regardless of the planet im on. I’ve tried everything imagineable from shutting off armory equipment to turning off game sounds to completely removing and reinstalling SWC to no avail. I just put a tick in to Disney support.

carlos413
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: HD Crashes SWC

Post#2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:40 am

I did one in tatt and dando this morning no issues.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Fixed: This was a strange one though. I had a few traps on the far end of the map that were immediately being tripped by the first wave of HD enemies which seemed to bog the game down to the point of crashing. I simply moved the traps so they wouldn’t get tripped so early on and now everything is fine. Weird.

carlos413
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 am

Plagueis wrote:Fixed: This was a strange one though. I had a few traps on the far end of the map that were immediately being tripped by the first wave of HD enemies which seemed to bog the game down to the point of crashing. I simply moved the traps so they wouldn’t get tripped so early on and now everything is fine. Weird.

Good to hear it all worked out.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”