Game sometimes "Freezes" after a attack

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
CommandoScott
Officer

Game sometimes "Freezes" after a attack

Post#1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am

Basically: sometimes when i attack an enemy base and then the battle ends after either me getting a 3 star or a random Mobile Heavy Cannon eradicates all of my units at 6% The result screen doesnt appear! im just stuck moving around the camera and looking at my units, if i try to close the app and launch it again all of my units i used in that battle are gone, all of the loot i got from the attack is gone, and when i go to replays it just says i got 0% (even tho i used all of my units and STILL cant watch the replay because it apparently doesnt exist) AND i lose medals and conflicts coins (or whatever they are called, i call them conflict coins) and basically that's how i missed my chance to get the HWK-290 this week, its 18:15 and im at 4,08% because my game "freezed" like 6 times! if not for that i would propably be able to go below 2%...

Im not sure if its because my Phone is absolute trash ( im using a ASUS with Android ) or the game just doesnt wanna work, im 100% sure its NOT a connection error, every time i glitch i check my internet connection and its just fine

I hope someone can help me...

(Also disney i want my HWK-290, i olny have like 2 data pieces, please)
Death To MicroTransactions

#NOTHEBATTLEFRONT2IWANTED
#DEATHTOEA

DeathStriker

Re: Game sometimes "Freezes" after a attack

Post#2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 am

CommandoScott wrote:Basically: sometimes when i attack an enemy base and then the battle ends after either me getting a 3 star or a random Mobile Heavy Cannon eradicates all of my units at 6% The result screen doesnt appear! im just stuck moving around the camera and looking at my units, if i try to close the app and launch it again all of my units i used in that battle are gone, all of the loot i got from the attack is gone, and when i go to replays it just says i got 0% (even tho i used all of my units and STILL cant watch the replay because it apparently doesnt exist) AND i lose medals and conflicts coins (or whatever they are called, i call them conflict coins) and basically that's how i missed my chance to get the HWK-290 this week, its 18:15 and im at 4,08% because my game "freezed" like 6 times! if not for that i would propably be able to go below 2%...

Im not sure if its because my Phone is absolute trash ( im using a ASUS with Android ) or the game just doesnt wanna work, im 100% sure its NOT a connection error, every time i glitch i check my internet connection and its just fine

I hope someone can help me...

(Also disney i want my HWK-290, i olny have like 2 data pieces, please)

CommandoScott - Welcome to the Forum!

The situation you describe "Freeze after Attack" has been noted by me before. If is most likely due to a "delay" in getting a response back from the Game Server.

Best advice is to just wait for a reasonable amount of time for the game to clear itself. If after say 2 minutes (or maybe more) if nothing changes than force closing / rebooting game is your only option.

Until this becomes something "constant" and is not "random" there is little that Disney Mobile Support may be able to do.

I would still report it if you are concerned.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Swad
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 am

Yep happens a couple of times most days. Just be patient, and let the game move on when ready.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

CommandoScott
Officer

Post#4 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Best advice is to just wait for a reasonable amount of time for the game to clear itself. If after say 2 minutes (or maybe more) if nothing changes than force closing / rebooting game is your only option.

Waiting (Suprisingly) actually works! sadly i still wasnt able to get into top 2%.. i got stuck at 3.4%.. i wish the game support could do something so i could get my hard earned HWK-290 (EVEN though im HQ level 3, i started over around 2 weeks ago because i though Rebels were much better than the Empire on this game, long story short: i worked hard for that HWK-290!) i havent even opened my conflict crate so maybe i could contact game support so they could swap the obsidian crate to the ultra chrome one, or just give me 30 data pieces for HWK-290.

I dont really think they would give it to me tho.. and it looks like the next week's unit is the Vanguard/Shocktrooper, Great...

Anyway thanks for help!
Death To MicroTransactions

#NOTHEBATTLEFRONT2IWANTED
#DEATHTOEA

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Bad connection. Find a spot with better cell reception or use wifi.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”