ISSUE: SWC Event - Unable To Complete Chapter Objective

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: SWC Event - Unable To Complete Chapter Objective

Post#11 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:11 pm

My son is having the dame issue. He is a hq 4 IMP and is stuck on the "destroy 9 mortar turrets" objective. I have tried helping him by logging off/back on, etc and have watched him play, 100% reb bases and destroying mortar turrets, but still getting no points for it

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 am

They still haven’t gotten back to me, though it’s understandable with the New Year’s weekend and all. I hope we get compensated with gems. It’s unfair for us to not be able to participate in the campaign event.
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

LINE ID: GSWarrior10

infinitum
Storm Trooper

Post#13 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Having the same issue, HQ4 & "Destroy Mortar Turrets" objective. Submitted a ticket 2nd Jan, no response yet.

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#14 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:07 pm

Update: Finally got to give it a go on the laptop and noticed that my mortar destruction was finally registering. Going to give it a try back on the Fire 7 tablet, which is where I normally play this account.

EDIT:

Yep, works on the Fire, too. Wonderful. Too bad we only have a day-plus to catch up. =[
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

infinitum
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 am

confirming mine (Android) has started registering turrets destroyed today, still waiting on a reponse to my ticket...

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:10 am

UPDATE: SWC Event Issue Has Been Fixed

GSWarrior10 wrote:Update: Finally got to give it a go on the laptop and noticed that my mortar destruction was finally registering. Going to give it a try back on the Fire 7 tablet, which is where I normally play this account.

EDIT:

Yep, works on the Fire, too. Wonderful. Too bad we only have a day-plus to catch up. =[
infinitum wrote:confirming mine (Android) has started registering turrets destroyed today, still waiting on a reponse to my ticket...

GSWarrior10 and infinitum - Thanks for Posting! :D

I still have not heard back from my Support Ticket submitted as I posted here.

CONFIRMATION: As of this morning I also noted on iPhone 8 Account (HQ 4) that I am getting Task Completion Updates for destroying Mortar Turrets.

While good news, it is too late for my HQ 4 Account to complete Event and so I am hoping for some kind of "compensation" if or when it arrives.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#17 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 pm

I finally received a response:

Thanks for letting us know that you receive this error with ‘An Enemy Within’. This issue has since been resolved and you shouldn't see the same problem in future events. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer compensation in this case. If the developers deem it necessary, they will handle the compensation on their end. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Placed Text in Quote for Clarity
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:55 pm

GSWarrior10 wrote:I finally received a response:

GSWarrior10 - I too received a Response:

**Due to a high volume of tickets, unfortunately it is taking us longer than expected to get back to you. Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation**

Hello Commander,

Our developers were made aware of the error with ‘An Enemy Within’ and have recently sent out a fix that should have resolved it. If you're still seeing it now, closing and re-loading your game should get this fix to come into effect. :)

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to help!

Kindly,

Alannah
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

infinitum
Storm Trooper

Post#19 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 am

I received the confirmation this morning as well. Looks like there won't be any compensation from the developers.... disappointing since it killed the opportunity I (and others) had to complete the event and unlock the unit.

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 am

Disney Mobile Support Additional Response

I asked about possible "compensation" for those whom were unable to complete Week #5 due to Mortar Turret Issue. Here is the official Disney Mobile Support Response:

Thanks for responding back, Commander...

I'm happy to hear that you're receiving no problems with your current event. I can definitely sympathize with your frustrations regarding the previous one. This issue has since been resolved and you shouldn't see the same problem in future events. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer compensation in this case as it was a wide-spread issue. If the developers deem it necessary, they will handle the compensation on their end. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!

May the Force be with you,

Alannah
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”