unlocked Johhar Kessen but cannot upgrade

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Dannath

unlocked Johhar Kessen but cannot upgrade

Post#1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:14 pm

I just finished the conflict in the top 2%, won the new hero, but cannot upgrade him. My research center shows I have 0/32 fragments even though he is unlocked and mobilized.

Please fix this guys. I fought hard for this reward and now it's stuck at level 1...

DeathStriker

Re: unlocked Johhar Kessen but cannot upgrade

Post#2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Dannath wrote:I just finished the conflict in the top 2%, won the new hero, but cannot upgrade him. My research center shows I have 0/32 fragments even though he is unlocked and mobilized.

Please fix this guys. I fought hard for this reward and now it's stuck at level 1...

Dannath - When you "Unlock" a new Unit it is available to use immediately via the 32 Frags (or whatever the value is) that required the Unlock. You don't get a Unit Unlock + 32 Frags to spend on the next Level Upgrade.

TO UPGRADE ANY ELITE UNIT you need to participate in another Conflict featuring that Unit.

This means in the case of Johhar Kessen look of a PvP Conflict on a Planet you have Unlocked that is featuring Johhar Kessen as the UCL Reward.

You can also earn Data Fragments for Johhar Kessen in the current Last Jedi Special Event provided of course if you get to the Elite Crates and grind for them.

Also Bronzium Crates for Daily Planetary Objectives and Heroic Defense Event Bronzium Crates sometimes have random Elite Unit Data Fragments from which you might get some Johhar Kessen Data Fragments.

Hope all this helps you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

llamaman
Commander

Re: unlocked Johhar Kessen but cannot upgrade

Post#3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:10 am

You also get some elite unit frags in your war victory crate

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”