EP From Durasteel Crates Disappearing

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Shelendil
Admiral

EP From Durasteel Crates Disappearing

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:26 am

I've had this issue since the start, but I think I've pinned it down now. It seems like the receive crates do not work properly to give EP. Multiple times I've done a three star battle (150 EP), come back, requested troops, and finished a receive crate (50 EP). If I try to start research with my 200 EP, I get an error 6503? 6530? and reload with only 150 EP.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Restored Original Title per OP Request
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Re: EP from Durasteel crates disappearing

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:31 am

Event Points (EP) Lost Due To Game Error

Shelendil wrote:I've had this issue since the start, but I think I've pinned it down now. It seems like the receive crates do not work properly to give EP. Multiple times now I've done a three star battle (150 EP), come back, requested troops, and finish a receive crate (50 EP). If I try to start research with my 200 EP, I get an error 6503? 6530? and reload with only 150 EP.

Shelendil - I don't know if this will help but the next time you have this "situation" do the following:

1. DON'T START RESEARCH!
  2. Wait for 1 to 2 minutes to allow Game Server to be Updated.
  3. Do a "Force-Close" on the SWC App and Wait for 10 Seconds
  4. Reboot SWC App.
  5. Start Research (if possible).
I have been doing this and only "occasionally" I will return to find I still need more EP (most likely for not waiting long enough for Server to Update.

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Event Points (EP) Lost Due To Game Error

Post#3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 am

The game server should be current because I have done a successful attack between starting gathering ep and beginning research. I believe it's only these specific crates that have this problem. I would bet when you "occasionally" run into this problem it's because you've completed a receive crate. This is an important distinction, and not just client/server not being in sync, which is why I titled the post as I did.... You changing it changes the intent of the post.

I wanted to know if others have problems with other crates, or only these crates.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Re: Event Points (EP) Lost Due To Game Error

Post#4 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am

Shelendil wrote:I believe it's only these specific crates {Durasteel} that have this problem. I would bet when you "occasionally" run into this problem it's because you've completed a receive crate. This is an important distinction, and not just client/server not being in sync, which is why I titled the post as I did.... You changing it changes the intent of the post.

I wanted to know if others have problems with other crates, or only these crates.

Shelendil - Valid Point. I will change the Topic Title back to the Original.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boom
Commander

Re: EP From Durasteel Crates Disappearing

Post#5 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm

It is always the donate/receive SC troops that fails for me

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”